2018 ('18) Polo GTI+ MK10 (AW)

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
firecloud7
New
Drives: MK10 GTI+

2018 ('18) Polo GTI+ MK10 (AW)

Post by firecloud7 »

Hello all, I am selling my Deep Black Pearl GTI+ due to a new job that has led me to move abroad.

Price: £19,495
Mileage: 9,500

As this forum will know best, car is an excellent example of a hot hatch that is as practical and easy to live with, as it is quick and fun to drive. Being the 'GTI+', this comes with essential kit, such as LED headlights, Adaptive Cruise Control, the brilliant Active Info Display as well as the usual parking sensors, DAB radio and Apple Carplay/Android Auto functionality.

Being a pre-OPF model, this GTI+ has some of the small exhaust pops and bangs that are lacking from newer examples.

Purchased from a VW dealer, where it was serviced at the start of the year, the GTI+ will have the remainder of its manufacturer's warranty (until August 2021 or 60k miles, whichever is sooner).

As I continue to use the car daily, the mileage figure may rise slightly.

Pictures of the car can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ufUh2cC

The car has no scratches or damage on the bodywork, and will come with a full valet and tank of fuel. If you would like to arrange a viewing, please message me. The car is based in Somerset.