[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/CleantalkSFW.php on line 184: Undefined array key 1
UK-POLOS.NET - THE VW Polo Forum • Rear discs, pads, and shoes(?) replacement
Page 1 of 1

Rear discs, pads, and shoes(?) replacement

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:08 pm
by littlepolo
I've been asked to help replace rear discs, pads, and shoes on a Golf. It has about 75K on the clock. Is it likely the shoes will need replacing considering they are used only for parking?

Re: Rear discs, pads, and shoes(?) replacement

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:04 pm
by sasapdudeh
Hello everyone! I’m Patrick, and I’m based in Canada. I first heard about this online casino from a friend who was comparing different platforms on his tablet. That conversation made me curious about whether the site would be just as easy to browse on a larger screen, so I later opened casino red deer on my laptop. I spent a while moving between the main categories and looking at how the available content was grouped. I particularly liked being able to see more of the page at once, which made comparing sections easier. I wasn't trying to find a particular title, so I could concentrate on the overall organization instead. My main takeaway was that a clear catalogue saves time. I would still review the rules and responsible-gambling information before considering any real-money activity.