POLO 1.4 APE 6N Tax times

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
iulian1971
New
Drives: 6n Ape

POLO 1.4 APE 6N Tax times

Post by iulian1971 »

Hi, I have a 2000 1.4 16v APE engine code APE, I face a problem, sometimes it doesn't start, it spins but in vain. Another problem would be that if I accelerate it to 5k rpm I get EPC on board and can no longer be rev, the idle remains at 1300 and everything shakes. And so it doesn't stay long at 800 rpm, at least 1k when it goes without errors on board. Basically with the EPC on, I can only drive on idle, it's awful, I checked the vacuum servo brake hoses, intake gaskets, egr, throttle.
I also have an error related to the N80 Valve but I don't know what I can do about it (I don't think it has anything to do with the difficult start or no rev). Fuel pump and relay are changed and are 100% good

Regarding the implausible signal between those 2 sensors, I understood that it could be the wrong Tax Times, but I hope not. Regarding the N80, I have a lot of shorts to ground. I deleted the errors, but they still reappear, sometimes the N80 is the first, once implausible signal between the 2 sensors is the first.(17961)
INTAKE
INTAKE
I have attached the values ​​on the intake and egr of the vcds as well as that of the oxygen probes (these are certainly good as they have been recently replaced)
Attachments
Shorts to ground
Shorts to ground
Values
Values
Permanent dtcs
Permanent dtcs
Dtcs after erasing
Dtcs after erasing
EGR
EGR