Vacuum hose??

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
Rolexhulken
New
Drives: MK5 6N2 1.4 16v AUA

Vacuum hose??

Post by Rolexhulken »

Hello guys, I have a problem with my polo, the oil check keeps coming on. I had replaced the oul switch, no luck. Eventually I removed it and fitted an oil gauge reader. When the engine is cold I have arround 3,5-4 bar psi and when it s in optimal temperature it stays at 1-1,5bar. I troed thicker oil, same result. Now I m on my way to remove the oil swamp and have a look in it as well as checking the oil pump. I have no oil in the breathing hoses or anything like that. It s really clean arround the engine as well. No oil leaks also. This morning I found a thin hose going from what I think it is a small pump(right side down corner camshaft as you stand in the front of the car) that is broken at the other end and I cannot find the location where it leads to. This thing had a sensor attached to it and I thought this can be the fault. I have attached an image also so maybe someone has any idea. This oil light comes on when I go over 2000-2500 rpm and no matter how much I rev the engine the pressure won t go over 4bar. I
Attachments
Donno where this leads...can anyone help please???
Donno where this leads...can anyone help please???
C4265DED-FFAE-49B6-A88A-732D034B810A.jpeg (2 MiB) Viewed 1459 times