Milltek Large-Bore Downpipe and Hi-Flow Sports Cat SSXVW417 for VW Polo GTI 1.8TSI (15+)
BRAND NEW - SELL £ £825.00 Retail £918.51
Your original catalytic converter will typically have 400 or 600 Cells per square inch (CPSI) these original cats are restrictive in their flow typically allowing an open area of around 55-65%
Milltek Sport Hi-Flow Sports Cat which will be fully integrated into a large bore downpipe has only 100-200 CPSI depending on application
These cats have an open area of between 75-85% thus reducing back pressure substantially and increasing flow rates all very desirable for extracting more performance especially on Turbo-Charged engines.
• Lambda probe positions remain unchanged from the original equipment.
• Manufactured from 304 aircraft grade stainless steel.
This Milltek Kit Includes:
• MSVW455: Large-bore downpipe and hi-flow sports catalyst (200CPSI)
• MSVW456: Front Connecting Pipe
Pipe Diameter 70mm (2.75")
Requires a Stage 2 ECU Remap and must be fitted with a Milltek Sport Cat-Back System
• Manufacturer: Milltek
• Manufacturer Part Number: SSXVW417
• Material: 304 Stainless Steel
• Diameter Exhaust Pipe: 70mm (2.76”)
• Car Brand: VW
• Model POLO 1.8 GTI (6R, 6C) 1798ccm Petrol 192HP 11/2014 -
Type of System: Large Bore Downpipe and Hi-Flow Sports Cat
Detail: Requires a Stage 2 ECU Remap and must be fitted with a Milltek Sport system
Pipe: 70mm (2.76”)
Please see my other listings for VW POLO 1.8 GTI (6R, 6C) New Tuning Parts
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:11 am
- Drives: GTI 1.8TSI (6C)
- Location: South Somerset
- s-l1600.jpg (201.57 KiB) Viewed 419 times