Boot liner

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
tomwo0d
New
Drives: Polo 2006 5dr hatchback 9n3

Boot liner

Post by tomwo0d »

Hello all, i’ve been looking for a genuine vw boot liner for my polo, i preferable want them to match the front and rear seats which are just https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE- ... 635-2958-0 those, if i can’t get the same pattern idk like the nearest thing to it. Can anyone help ?
CarbonChaos
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI DSG Oryx white 3 door.

Re: Boot liner

Post by CarbonChaos »

Hi,as far as I’m aware there was 2 options for a boot liner for the 9n polo,

1 . A foam liner
2 . A hard plastic liner
Both have a similar pattern to the front mats in the eBay link, finding new genuine parts for this age car could be problematic.
Their are lots of good aftermarket items out there ?
RUM4MO
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: B8 S4 & 6R/6C1 1.2TSI 110

Re: Boot liner

Post by RUM4MO »

Remember when these cars were still in production, the official VW accessory did not match the official VW rubber mats, I only bought one for my wife's 2002 Polo 9N while your model of Polo was in production and hardly anyone either knew VW supplied them or hardly anyone bothered to buy one, I just spotted them being sold off for next to nothing one day when I went into my local VW dealership parts department for something else - so at £15 I grabbed one - and it is still in use in my wife's 2015 Polo, not a perfect fit, but serves its purpose - it was the light weight closed cell foam version that I bought and it worked well in keeping garden plants etc from wetting and staining the boot mat in that 2002 Polo, it lives low down in her current Polo as it has variable height boot floor system, so it is sort of invisible but still effective, she seems to have bought a fold away cover for the upper floor of the boot so it's mat does not suffer from garden plant damage!