Patil's T-roc 2020 1.5Tsi evo+Dsg7 RHD

A section of the forum for members to show off their non-polo vehicles.
patil
Silver Member
Drives: Polo6r/1.2TSI/DSG7, T-roc'20 1.5TSI/DSG7

Re: Patil's T-roc 2020 1.5Tsi evo+Dsg7 RHD

Post by patil »

ciclo wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:10 am What is absolutely OEM is to use the fuse holder for two fuses 6R0937530, being able to use 2 fuse holders in the same receiving hole.

Crystal clear explanation 👌.. thank you Master. :)

ETKA also mentions of only 6R0937530 and not 6R0937530A for my T-roc fuse carrier. I will buy couple of both to have more flexibility during installation :D

I feel you have memorised ETKA fully. :mrgreen:
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log: 1

My first mod after buying T-roc--- HBA/FLA Success!!!😍😎

My t-roc has all the necessary hardware for HBA/FLA from factory, I only had to activate few adaptation channels in BCM and code the A5 camera to activate HBA. I guess the HBA functionality was disabled from factory in Indian version of T-roc.

Coding: For led projector headlights + A5(3Q0) camera from factory.

Code: Select all

Address 09:
Security access: 31347
Adaptations:

Fernlicht_assistent-Will Beam assistant: responsivity adjustable via BAP: Present

Fernlicht_assistent-Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung: AFS:FLA:Fernlicht ueber AFS

Fernlicht_assistent-Fernlichtassistent Reset: not active

Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent: installed

Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent Werkseinstellung: present

----------------------------

Address A5:
Activate Byte21, bit5
HBA icon in AID (Standby mode)

Icon turns blue when HBA is activated

New menu appears in MIB

Short video:

Works perfectly👌💎

HBA gets auto activated when vehicle speed reaches 60km/hr or above and deactivates at 30km/hr when pre set conditions are fulfilled( Owner's manual).
I couldn't find the adaptations to lower the activation speed in either BCM or A5 camera. With 7E0 HBA camera installed in my 6R, there is an adaptation channel to set the desired speed and also many other adaptations to play with.

Inspired by my guru💎❤️
viewtopic.php?p=550981#p550981

Why my wife( my 6R new owner ) should only have all the fun. :mrgreen:

🙏
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

My T-roc AID (MY 2020): A flawed beauty!

I liked everything about my T-roc AID except one thing, ie missing clock on top centre of display.😐

It's a minor but significant flaw considering you need to take your eyes off the road to look at MIB to see the time! Heck.. even my old 7 year old polo has time displayed on IC.

VW corrected this blunder from MY 2021 T-roc.

I was determined to see if this injustice can be fixed in my T-roc AID. I started investigating this issue, and the more deeper I went into the rabbit hole, more startling information I found which I would like to share here with everyone.

To begin with I obviously started looking at long codings and adaptations of addresses 17, 19 and 5F. Hit a dead end there.. there is no such coding or adaptations to enable time on AID. Further in my naivety I messaged few cluster experts in Drive2 forum but there was a silence, no one replied. Then I contacted a senior technician at my VW dealer to see if he knows something. He replied positively and told me to get my T-roc, there is a firmware update for AID which might fix the problem.

My T-roc AID firmware was updated by loading the firmware in SD card in 5F control unit in glovebox. The entire process took around 20 minutes.

Flashing process:

The AID goes blank during flashing.

Comparison of SW version before and after update.

After successful update, the cherished time did not appear on AID. :|
Later on I found out that, there was an TPI issued by VW in the form of firmware update to fix the automatic trip reset issue on few batches of AID of PR series 9S0. I never faced the issue of trip values resetting automatically to 0 in my T-roc AID! The firmware update didn't bring anything extra functionality wise. Back to square one again.😁

With hopes dimming, I went to an extent of considering to install new AID from 2021 Model T-roc🙈 That's when interesting revelations came to surface.😅

Here is the brief summary of why I cannot buy a brand new AID from 2021 T-roc onwards and install in my 2020 T-roc even though both look same. Devil is in the details and there is more than meets the eyes. 😈

1. The newer AID's installed from MY 2021 onwards has different part no (17A 920 320B HW502/523, SW5175/6170 etc..), compared to mine 2020 AID (17A 920 790B HW 502/ SW4193). Both AID's are not intercompatible because immobilisers are different. Not only immobilisers are different, VW has changed the way AID's handshake with 5F(MIB unit) from MY 2021. My 2020 T-toc AID communicates with 5F through fibre optic cable (MOST) and AID's from MY 2021 communicate with 5F through Ethernet cables! The reason for such a change is due to introduction of MIB3! from MY 2021 across the MQB car models.

Thanks to my VW service centre senior technician for permitting me to click few pictures of MIB3 installed in MY 2021 T-roc, which was at dealer for accident repairs.

MIB3: Interestingly, MIB3 control unit is totally sealed one without CD drive and without SD card slots. I guess MIB3's can be accessed only through UBC-C ports installed in central console of T-roc MY 2021 onwards.

MIB3 quadlock connector with Ethernet wires:

They say time is money, I have neither... :mrgreen:

There are many updates which have happened in my T-roc, details coming soon.☺️

🙏
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#2

Extra fuse holder:
Prepared an extra fuse holder in my T-roc for upcoming retrofits.

Inspired by excellent post by Master himself. Everything is self explanatory.
viewtopic.php?p=572693#p572693
viewtopic.php?p=574274#p574274

The SC fusebox in my T-roc is located behind the Glovebox on passenger side. In order to access behind the fusebox, I had to remove the entire glovebox, 5F control unit, BCM connectors, BCM and then slide fusebox towards us by releasing the locking tabs. I read the repair manual atleast 5 times before venturing in. Without removing the BCM out from the fuse carrier it was impossible to route the wires of new fuse holder. It's all severly cramped place out there.. it was a nightmare!! 🥵
With lots of patience and perseverance, without breaking anything, fuseholders were installed into fuse carrier successfully. ☺️

Parts:
Fuse holder (4 fuses) 6R0937530A
(2 fuses) 6R0937530
Terminals: MCP4.8, MCP6.3
Protective caps: 5Q0971990A
Wires of various cross section (mm2): 2.5, 1.5, 1.0 & 0.75.
Butt connectors 12- 18Awg.

This particular image may be has a reason to smile😉

Now my T-roc is ready for retrofits OEM way.

☺️
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

Nice, well done, very neat!
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#3

Backlit front reading light: :mrgreen:

Negotiating front reading light buttons is a pain at night due to the absence of illuminated buttons in T-roc. Strangely near by Sunroof switch is backlit! I didn't understand the logic of VW engineers here. :?:

So decided to fix this inconvenience. Luckily VW provides illuminated buttons of reading light in other models such as Golf7, Arteon, Passat etc.. which can be interchanged between T-roc reading light. I bought one such reading light with sunroof switch of Golf7 from eBay.
I bought LHD reading light rather than RHD, as the buttons layout suits my requirements.

Comparison picture: Top T-roc, bottom Golf7

Backside:

Part numbers:

Wiring diagrams:

Due to the presence of sunroof with illuminated switch in my T-roc, it was easy for me to tap KL58d signal from adjacent sunroof switch connector.

Connection for new backlit reading light:

Some installation pictures and result:

The outcome:

Other observations:
1. The replacement is 1:1, no modification is required whatsoever.
2. The pin assignment(T6)of these reading lights is same across all the car models irrespective of RHD or LHD or functionality.
3. The Leds of Golf7 reading lights are brighter than my stock reading light.

Small small things can make a difference and improve our driving experience. :)

Wishing all the forum members, Admin, Moderators, Readers.. a Happy new year. 😊🔆

🙏
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#4

Direct TPMS:

I bought the full kit from AliExpress.

The Tiguan bracket was bought long ago when I installed direct tmps in my Polo6R but I didn't used it in my Polo. Now it will come handy in T-roc installation.

Also, I didn't install replica sensors from AliExpress(5Q0907275B). I bought newer version OEM sensors( 5Q0907275F) purchased from eBay. I will keep the AliExpress sensors as backup.

I bought MQB canbus adapter for tapping the Canbus lines for the installation.

Wiring scheme:

1) +30 from new fuse holder
2) Ground: Any near by ground point. I connected to ground hub near left tail light.
3) Canbus extented High&Low: Gateway adapter (T20,17/7)

Coding: Copy/ pasting from Master Ciclo's post here for sake of completion.
viewtopic.php?p=552256#p552256

Direct TPMS

Address 19:
 Installation List, enable Address 65

Adaptation
 SECURITY ACCESS ---> 20103
 Installation list: specified installations-Tire Pressure Monitoring 1,Not coded ,32 (coded)

Indirect TPMS deactivation / Direct TPMS activation

Address 17: Instruments 
 Coding
 Byte4 Bit0 (disable)
 Byte3 Bit7 (enable)
 Byte11 Bit2 (enable)

Address 03: ABS Brakes
 Coding
 Byte27 Bits 4/5/6 (disable)
 Byte28 Bit7 (disable)

Address 5F: Information Electr.
 SECURITY ACCESS---> 20103
 Adaptation
 Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-tire_pressure_system_0x07_msg_bus,Suspension data bus ,64  (Databus extended)

RDKS editor / VCP 
 Generate and load zdc file (comfort/standard/fully loaded
Pictures of installation:

Such an error will hang if we supply+15 instead of +30 to the TPMS module by mistake. :mrgreen:

I simultaneously did the wiring for BSD radars, details of which I will share little later. :wink:
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#5

Newer ODIS-E(14.1)/S(9.1) versions for VAS 6154 on Windows 11: Successfully installed!😎

Previously I had ODIS- E (9.0)/S(6.2) installed on Windows 7 for VAS 5054 clone. Newer and latest versions won't support VAS 5054.

To work with T-roc seamlessly, newer versions of both ODIS were required. I purchased ODIS- E(14.1) and ODIS-S(9.1) from different sellers, links below.

ODIS- E 14.1
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0SDz6I

ODIS- S 9.1
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125718849985 ... media=COPY

Both the sellers were sceptical about successfull installation on newer Windows 11, though they recommended to install on Windows 10. Because I didn't had Win10, I took a bit risk and went ahead with installation on Win11.🤭

The installation of both newer versions of ODIS E&S didn't go smoothly, they will hang mid way during installation. But there is a trick to overcome the hurdle. :wink:

Tip: :idea: We need to kill reg.exe in task manager, when installation hangs and doesn't proceed further. After reg.exe is killed( need to do 2-3 times) installation resumes smoothly.

Everything seems to work correctly from checks and tests I did.☺️

ODIS- E 14.1/ WIN11/ VAS 6154 clone:

ODIS-S 9.1/ WIN 11/ VAS6154 clone:

VX Manager: 1.8.9

----------------------

VCP subscription renewed and installed latest version on Windows11: Works well 👌

All is well... All green😁

Last edited by patil on Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giannis20vt
Silver Member
Drives: Polo 6c MY2016 1.0 75Hp

Post by giannis20vt »

Great information about those programs. I appreciate it. Thank you.

I have to mention it . 23oC at 18th of January !!!! WoW.
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

giannis20vt wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:45 am
I have to mention it . 23oC at 18th of January !!!! WoW.
Tropical countries like us won't have harsher winters like yours., instead we have hot 🔥 summers :mrgreen:
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#6

Helix PnP Subwoofer spare tyre mount type installed(000051419 B): A joy& disappointment.

I was very much disappointed for the way in which I received the helix subwoofer and programming dongle. Inspite of paying lot of money for such parts, shipping costs and import tax, I was disheartened to see damages which is totally unjustified and unacceptable.
The box was thrown mercilessly, I don't find any other logical reason to cause such an extent of damages. Sometimes, somethings are beyond our control and wishes.. have to accept and move on. :|

An otherwise beautiful glossy surface was scratched. :oops:

Programming dongle🙈... I couldn't believe, but it still works!!!

Programming files in SD card. For T-roc it's number 26.

The extra adapters provided weren't necessary in my T-roc. For now, the power and ground is tapped from MIB quadlock. But later I will improvise the power supply with independent fuse from additional fuse holder and better ground point.

After installation:

The sound quality has significantly improved over the stock.👌

In my Polo6R, I have installed trunk mount type(000051419 C):
https://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?p=571724#p571724

My sincere thanks to iichel for helping me source many parts includig Helix sub.🙏
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

Well done Patil. I hope you enjoy the improved sound and we learnt from the way we will send parts from now on.
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

iichel wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:57 pm Well done Patil. I hope you enjoy the improved sound and we learnt from the way we will send parts from now on.
Thank you iichel.. the improvement in sound quality is worth the efforts of us both.👌👍

When I went to Post office to register a complaint about damaged parcel.. the post office head, rather she had a piece of advice for me.." Doctor( she knows me.. she happens to be my patient.. 🤭) why you buy a car for which you can't source parts locally" !!!...l left the place without speaking a word😂
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#007 🔫

Blind Spot Detect (BSD+ Rear Cross Traffic Alert( RTA/RCTA)😎

Parts:

RHD (PR: L0R+ 7Y1)

- Mirror cap (Left) 2GA 857 537B

- Mirror cap (Right) 2GA 857 538B

- Warning LED (Left) 2GA 949 145A

- Warning LED (Right) 2GA 949 146A

- 2 pin connector for warning Led lamps: 1J0973119(2 nos)

-BSD control unit Master: 2Q0 907 686B

-BSD control unit Slave: 2Q0 907 685B

-BSD bracket (Left) 2GA 907 455

-BSD bracket (Right) 2GA 907 456

-Hexagonal nut N91018901 (2 nos)

I bought the customised full set including wiring kit from AliExpress. Worked out cheaper than buying individual parts.

The actual kit had warning leds inbuilt within the side mirrors. But I opted for larger leds housed in mirror caps as I am used to such setup installed in my Polo6R with 5Q0 radars. The mirror caps I received were white coloured, I got them repainted like OEM to glossy black colour from my dealer.

Mirror caps came with led lamps already glued for water proofing.

Installation & Wiring:

My T-toc already has the 3 point mounting for BSD radar brackets on either sides from factory.

Wiring diagrams:

The ready made wiring harness from AliExpress is perfect with correct colour coded wires, terminals and length.👌

Wiring connections:
+15 -- from additional fuse box (7.5A fuse)

GND-- to dash panel metal frame

CAN bus extended low& high-- to Gateway adapter T20g/7,17

Warning lamps Rt(k304) & Lt(k303)-- wired according to WD above.

Coding: -- Copy pasted(modified) from Master ciclo's Golf thread viewtopic.php?p=575988#p575988

Lane Change (BSD+RTA) 2Q0907686C.
---------------------
VCDS 

Gateway Inst List ... 3C enable
Check in adapt channels, SA 20103 , specified installations - Lane change assistance  ... coded

Coding:

ABS  
Byte29 Bit7 ... enable

Instruments
Byte5 Bit3 ... enable
Byte11 Bit3 ... enable

Park/Steer Assist
Byte3 Bit6 ... enable

Adaptation:
5F
SA 20103

ENG122227-ENG125805-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_lane_assistant,not activated ,60   ... activated
ENG122227-ENG125807-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_lane_assistant_over_threshold_high,not activated ,60  ... activated
ENG122229-ENG117742-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-SWA_0x1A,not activated ,64  ...activated
ENG122229-ENG117743-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-SWA_0x1A_msg_bus,Databus extended ,64

When I tried to code the BSD radars with VCDS, the VCDS was behaving weirdly, changing one bit in one byte was changing another bit in another byte automatically. 😅

I decided to code the radars with ODIS-E, below is my coding.

Parametrisation:
This was the most difficult part of my installation. I had requested the seller to parametrise the radars for T-roc, he obliged and sent me parametrised radars. When I checked with VCDS, I could see radars already parametrised.

But after completion of installation, I noticed that radars were not calibrating and throwing too many false positive warnings. It became immediately evident that the dataset was not correct for my T-roc or may belong to LHD T-roc or some other car model. :|

So the hunt for correct dataset began. I saw there is a folder containing bunch of datasets for 2Q0 'B' radars in VCP file management. But all the datasets were codenamed for different platforms without labels, may be to prevent piracy or hacking. And also these dataset are in different format, I didn't knew how to flash them to try. Here dear Master Ciclo came to my rescue and helped me how to flash these datasets, for which my heartfelt thanks to him.🙏

So it was all trial and error method to find out the correct dataset for my T-roc. I started to flash one by one. Some datasets were accepted, but again failed to calibrate and threw too many false warnings. Some datasets were outrightly rejected with error in AID as well as with " invalid dataset" error in scan.

Finally after trying some 8-10 different datasets, below is the winning dataset for my T-roc RHD.😎

After flashing the correct dataset, radars got fully auto calibrated within 2 km of test drive! and to date, as I write this post, I haven't noticed a single false or missed warning!!! Rear Traffic Alert(RTA) also works perfectly. Master ciclo had said, you'll immediately appreciate the difference when you flash the correct dataset.. I couldn't have agreed more with him.😍👌

Additional note:
It is also possible to parametrise the 2Q0 radars with online connection to VW servers. :wink:

-------------------------------------------

Here are my few observations of 2Q0 BSD+ RTA radars and also in comparison with 5Q0 radars I have installed in my Polo6R:

- From my personal experience, I feel both 2Q0 "B" and 5Q0" B" radars have similar range of detection.

- 2Q0 radars have additional warning lamps brightness control menu in MIB.

- 2Q0 radars warning lamps blink 3 times when changing lane if vehicle is detected in blind spot area even if side indicators are not turned on. 5Q0 radar warning lamps only blink if indicators are turned ON.

- The more fast the approaching vehicle, more earlier the warning lamps turn ON in both 5Q0 and 2Q0 radars.
- With 2Q0 radars, when lane assist is active, if we try to change lane to the side of vehicle detected in radar range, steering wheel vibrates additional to resistance along with blinking warning lamp. May be 5Q0 radars also have this feature but limited on PQ25 Polo I guess due to incompatible steering column, abs pump etc..

- In 2Q0 radars, RTA works with warning beeps with additional visual display in MIB with yellow and red layout depending on the proximity of the moving vehicle. In addition to that auto brakes activates with warning display on Cluster(AID) in case of impending collision. I feel this autobraking by RTA is bit more aggressive, making loud noise, confusing us whether it was autobrake or a collision. :mrgreen:

- RTA feature with 5Q0 radars on my Polo6R, only has visual warning in MIB, other features won't work due to incomplete hardware as I mentioned above.

Autoscan:

Wednesday,28,December,2022,23:09:44:09269
VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64
VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4623.4
Data version: 20221026 DS344.0
www.Ross-Tech.com

VIN: WVGZZZA1ZLVTROoCK  License Plate: 

Chassis Type: A1-VW27 (3Q0)
Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 10 13 15 17 19 2B 3C 42 44 4B 52 5F 65 75
          A5 BB BC CA D6 D7

VIN: WVGZZZA1ZLVTROoCK Mileage: 21184km-13163miles

01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000
03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000
08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000
09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: OK 0000
10-Park/Steer Assist -- Status: OK 0000
13-Auto Dist. Reg -- Status: OK 0000
15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
17-Instruments -- Status: OK 0000
19-CAN Gateway -- Status: OK 0000
2B-Steer. Col. Lock -- Status: OK 0000
3C-Lane Change -- Status: OK 0000
42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: OK 0000
44-Steering Assist -- Status: OK 0000
4B-Multifunc. Module -- Status: OK 0000
52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: OK 0000
5F-Information Electr. -- Status: OK 0000
65-Tire Pressure -- Status: OK 0000
75-Telematics -- Status: OK 0000
A5-Frt Sens. Drv. Assist -- Status: OK 0000
BB-Door Rear Drv -- Status: OK 0000
BC-Door Rear Pass -- Status: OK 0000
CA-Sunroof -- Status: OK 0000
D6-Light Ctrl Left 2 -- Status: OK 0000
D7-Light Ctrl Right 2 -- Status: OK 0000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 01: Engine (J623-DPCA)       Labels:. 04E-907-309-V1.clb
   Part No SW: 05E 906 018 AT    HW: 05E 907 309 H
   Component: R4 1.5l TFS   H20 9640  
   Revision: 8AH20000    CVN: 5E8A0C2D
   Coding: 012500322304190830000000000000000000000000000000
   Shop #: WSC 00020 043 00000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_ECM15TFS01105E906018AT 003003
   ROD: EV_ECM15TFS01105E906018AT_003.rod
   VCID: 77A8E2A6DF4F07E3DA8-8022
   VINID: 9E65EAAAA441A9C9801C720314E84F2DE4

No fault code found.
Readiness: 0000 0000

Address 02: Auto Trans (J743)       Labels: 0CW-927-769.clb
   Part No SW: 0CW 300 050 J    HW: 0AM 927 769 E
   Component: GSG DQ200G2_M H05 1911  
   Revision: 00005009    Serial number: CU501911185682 CVN: ABB5E1C0
   Coding: 0014
   Shop #: WSC 17734 418 534600
   ASAM Dataset: EV_TCMDQ200021 001001
   ROD: EV_TCMDQ200021_VW27.rod
   VCID: 3C223D8AA6E9E4BBF7A-8068

No fault code found.

Address 03: ABS Brakes (J104)       Labels: None
   Part No SW: 5Q0 614 517 DK    HW: 5Q0 614 517 BN
   Component: ESC           H35 0113  
   Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 63139000003538
   Coding: 46FA8A7D90272473477F060362C82562510924E26046A4733022F00852A24B0B00000523525212121035351919323200
   Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100IPB 049012
   ROD: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100IPB_049_VW27.rod
   VCID: 7DA4F08EFD732DB3804-8028

No fault code found.

Address 05: Acc/Start Auth. (J518)       Labels:| 5Q0-959-435.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 959 435 N    HW: 3Q0 959 435 N
   Component: VWKESSYMQB    037 1307  
   Revision: 00037000    Serial number: 0534174099
   Coding: 132C0C0723
   Shop #: WSC 00020 999 00000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB 004052
   ROD: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB.rod
   VCID: 45D4586ED523A573984-8010

No fault code found.

Address 08: Auto HVAC (J255)       Labels:| 5G0-907-044.clb
   Part No SW: 5G0 907 044 FQ    HW: 5G0 907 044 FQ
   Component: Climatronic   H04 2401  
   Revision: 00001K10    
   Coding: 061200242001100D1105004012101836
   Shop #: WSC 00020 999 12345
   ASAM Dataset: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X 006151
   ROD: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X_006_VW27.rod
   VCID: 7BA0FE96E3672383BE0-802E

Fresh air blower control module (front): 

A/C pressure/coolant temperature sensor: 

Air quality sensor: 

No fault code found.

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels:. 5Q0-937-08X-V2.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q0 937 084 DG    HW: 5Q0 937 084 CF
   Component: BCM MQBAB M+  H42 0312  
   Serial number: 02001932500097
   Coding: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_BCMMQB 020001
   ROD: EV_BCMBOSCH_020_VW27.rod
   VCID: 005A897A8A81405BEB2-8054

Rain/Light Recognition Sensor: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q0 955 547 C    HW: 5Q0 955 547 C  Labels: 5Q0-955-547.CLB
   Component: RLHS  051  0206 
   Serial number: S6Y19M10D15H05M19S28
   Coding: 0018DD

Anti-theft alarm system sensor: 
   Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5Q0 951 172     HW: 5Q0 951 172 
   Component: Sensor, DWA  005  0316 
   Serial number: 000000000ZY192950M1T

Alarm horn: 
   Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 5Q0 951 605 B    HW: 5Q0 951 605 B
   Component: Sirene, DWA  004  0007 
   Serial number: 00000000000000754028

Steering Column Switch: 
   Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: 5Q1 953 521 Q    HW: 5Q1 953 569 
   Component: Lenks.Modul  H03  0170 
   Serial number: 0100221120190C400340

No fault code found.

Address 10: Park/Steer Assist (J446)       Labels:| 5Q0-919-294.clb
   Part No SW: 5QA 919 294 G    HW: 5QA 919 294 
   Component: PDC 8 Kanal   H08 0061  
   Serial number: 000150058419329
   Coding: 0471155011
   ASAM Dataset: EV_EPHVA18AU3700000 009046
   ROD: EV_EPHVA18AU3700000_009_VW27.rod
   VCID: 50FA793A1A6170DB3B2-8004

No fault code found.

Address 13: Auto Dist. Reg (J428)       Labels:| 2Q0-907-572.clb
   Part No SW: 2Q0 907 572 R    HW: 2Q0 907 572 B
   Component: ACCCONTIMQB   H03 0372  
   Coding: 3204604218FF8748949C810500408500000000000000000004
   ASAM Dataset: EV_ACCMRRCONTIVW376 003016
   ROD: EV_ACCMRRCONTIVW376_003.rod
   VCID: 43D04676DB179B43B60-8016

No fault code found.

Address 15: Airbags (J234)       Labels:| 5Q0-959-655.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 959 655 CM    HW: 3Q0 959 655 CM
   Component: Airbag VW21   006 0720  
   Revision: --------    Serial number: 003Z2PPMRKF2
   Coding: 88CCC0C0000000005C5400CF008840000065
   ASAM Dataset: EV_AirbaVW21TS6VW48X 001014
   ROD: EV_AirbaVW21TS6VW48X_VW27.rod
   VCID: 0B40AE56B3C713038E0-805E

Crash sensor for side airbag: driver side: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 454 002 910 19
   Component: SideSensor_Df  008 0887 
   Serial number: 357000000004A1316142
   Coding: 2D2D2D

Front Passenger's Side Airbag Crash Sensor: 
   Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 454 002 810 19
   Component: SideSensor_Pf  008 0887 
   Serial number: 35800000000C98B8424V

Rear Side Airbag Crash Sensor (on driver's side): 
   Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 454 802 210 19
   Component: SideSensor_Dr  301 0148 
   Serial number: 35100A0CB121A000000D

Passenger side rear thorax airbag crash sensor: 
   Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 454 802 510 19
   Component: SideSensor_Pr  301 0148 
   Serial number: 35200E4A8381A000000P

Crash sensor for front airbag: driver side: 
   Subsystem 5 - Part No SW: -----------    HW: 454 802 310 19
   Component: FrontSensor_D  304 0149 
   Serial number: 35500964D2C1A000000R

No fault code found.

Address 17: Instruments (J285)       Labels:| 5G0-920-XXX-17.clb-SRI3
   Part No SW: 17A 920 790 B    HW: 17A 920 790 B
   Component: KOMBI         503 4310  
   Coding: 65BC00986A88080C0188370F1001000000000906
   ASAM Dataset: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBA0 001042
   ROD: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBA0_001_VW27.rod
   VCID: 2616FFE248654E6BB1E-8072

No fault code found.

Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533)       Labels:| 3Q0-907-530-V1.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 907 530 AC    HW: 3Q0 907 530 C
   Component: GW MQB High   442 4388  
   Revision: --------    Serial number: 0000427114
   Coding: 030100046F08560023100248180F00010001070000000000000000000000
   GVL: 014E3C000000060040CC80008000C80010000000000200000000000000000000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_GatewNF 013026
   ROD: EV_GatewNF_VW27.rod
   VCID: 70BAD9BABA2150DB1B2-8024

Generator: 
   Component: 5-01-14-01-04  

Multifunction steering wheel control module: 
   Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 5NA 959 442     HW: 5NA 959 442   Labels: 3C8-959-537.CLB
   Component: E221__MFL-TAT  H06 0025 
   Serial number: 2601917550901873BZ2B
   Coding: 250000

Battery Monitoring Control Module: 
   Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 5Q0 915 181 K    HW: 5Q0 915 181 K
   Component: J367-BDMHella  H10 9070 
   Serial number: 3250843205          

No fault code found.

Address 2B: Steer. Col. Lock (J764)       Labels:| 1EA-905-861.clb
   Part No SW: 2Q0 905 861 A    HW: 2Q0 905 861 A
   Component: ELV-MQBB      H08 0021  
   Serial number: 19000332474005
   Coding: 0800000000000000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_ELVMarqMQBA0 002002
   ROD: EV_ELVMarqMQBA0_VW27.rod
   VCID: 313C1CBE71AB19D354C-8064

No fault code found.

Address 3C: Lane Change (J1086)       Labels:* None
   Part No SW: 2Q0 907 686 B    HW: 2Q0 907 686 B
   Component: HRE3_Kl15_Mst H06 0150  
   Serial number: 14520011985865 
   Coding: 92A54640
   ASAM Dataset: EV_HREntryHellaGen3Kl15 002001
   ROD: EV_HREntryHellaGen3Kl15_002_VW27.rod
   VCID: 392C249EA9DBD193ECC-806C

Lane change assistance control module 2: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 2Q0 907 685 B    HW: 2Q0 907 685 B
   Component: HRE3_Kl15_Slv  H06 0150 
   Serial number: 14520011913860      

No fault code found.

Address 42: Door Elect, Driver (J386)       Labels:| 5QX-959-X93-42.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q4 959 593 K    HW: 5Q4 959 593 K
   Component: TSG FS        007 0485  
   Serial number: 0000397175085 
   Coding: 00111220D001028000001000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_DCU2DriveSideMAXHCONT 001005
   ROD: EV_DCU2DriveSideMAXHCONT_VW27.rod
   VCID: 4DC4604E0D535D33504-8018

Rear Driver Side Door Control Module: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q0 959 408     HW: 5Q0 959 164 
   Component: FOND_FHSG_DRV  007 0010 
   Serial number: 00000000000036110727
   Coding: 1D0000

No fault code found.

Address 44: Steering Assist (J500)       Labels:| 5Q0-909-144.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q0 909 144 AB    HW: 5Q0 909 144 AA
   Component: EPS_MQB_ZFLS  131 1082  
   Coding: 151F0000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_SteerAssisMQB 015157
   ROD: EV_SteerAssisMQB_015.rod
   VCID: 74B2D5AACE396CFBFFA-8020

No fault code found.

Address 4B: Multifunc. Module (J745)       Labels:| 3Q0-907-338-V2.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 907 338 E    HW: 3Q0 907 338 E
   Component: FCM MQB Low   003 0367  
   Serial number: 17111910522941
   Coding: 000000070900204600000900000000000000000000000000000000000000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_MultiModulContiVW48X 003003
   ROD: EV_MultiModulContiVW48X_003.rod
   VCID: 372822A69FCFC7E31A8-8062

No fault code found.

Address 52: Door Elect, Pass. (J387)       Labels:| 5QX-959-X92-52.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q4 959 592 K    HW: 5Q4 959 592 K
   Component: TSG BFS       007 0485  
   Serial number: 0000396858048 
   Coding: 00111020DC01028000001000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_DCU2PasseSideMAXHCONT 001005
   ROD: EV_DCU2PasseSideMAXHCONT_VW27.rod
   VCID: 4CC26D4AF649543B47A-8018

Rear Passenger Door Control Module: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5Q0 959 407     HW: 5Q0 959 163 
   Component: FOND_FHSG_PSG  007 0010 
   Serial number: 00000000000036011483
   Coding: 050000

No fault code found.

Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)       Labels:| 5G0-035-MIB-STD2.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 035 840 C    HW: 3Q0 035 840 C
   Component: MU-S--ER      724 0876  
   Serial number:               
   Coding: 02720600BE0000004111000100090A001F0500F60120040002
   Shop #: WSC 12345 123 12345
   ASAM Dataset: EV_MUStd4CDELP 001001
   ROD: EV_MUStd4CDELP_VW27.rod
   VCID: 2B000ED6538773036E0-807E

Display and control head 1 for information electronics: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 5G6 919 605 A    HW: 5G6 919 605 A
   Component: ABT_Std-2  H61 8214 
   Serial number: VWZ6ZJW3322738      

No fault code found.

Address 65: Tire Pressure (J502)       Labels: 3AA-907-273.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q0 907 273 B    HW: 5Q0 907 273 
   Component: RDKBERU30     H04 0009  
   Serial number: 30000000255241
   ASAM Dataset: EV_RDKBERU30 006001
   ROD: EV_RDKBERU30_005.rod
   VCID: 343215AA8EB92CFB3FA-8060

No fault code found.

Address 75: Telematics (J949)       Labels:| 5QE-035-285.clb
   Part No SW: 5NA 035 284 C    HW: 5NA 035 284 C
   Component: OCULowMQBLGE  H19 0825  
   Revision: --------    
   Coding: 02720601EA16380D3F1CBE000045400382E608
   ASAM Dataset: EV_OCULowMQBLGE 004049
   ROD: EV_OCULowMQBLGE_004_VW27.rod
   VCID: 3D24308EBDF3EDB3C04-8068

No fault code found.

Address A5: Frt Sens. Drv. Assist (R242)       Labels:| 3Q0-980-65X-A5.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 980 654 L    HW: 3Q0 980 654 A
   Component: MQB_B_MFK     H12 0610  
   Serial number: 15111915K10993
   Coding: 0002070600000401000200568150A90084000E20002000
   ASAM Dataset: EV_MFKBoschMQBB 002041
   ROD: EV_MFKBoschMQBB_002.rod
   VCID: 40DA497ACA01805BAB2-8014

No fault code found.

Address BB: Door Rear Drv
Cannot be reached

Address BC: Door Rear Pass
Cannot be reached

Address CA: Sunroof (J245)       Labels:| 4M0-907-594.clb
   Part No SW: 4K0 907 594 AC    HW: 4K0 907 594 
   Component: SAD_STG_1     006 0002  
   Coding: 508040727602
   ASAM Dataset: EV_SunRoofCONTIAU736 009011
   ROD: EV_SunRoofCONTIAU736_009_VW27.rod
   VCID: 75B4E8AEC54375F3C84-8020

No fault code found.

Address D6: Light Ctrl Left 2 (A31)       Labels: 7P5-941-591.clb
   Part No SW: 7P5 941 591 AH    HW: 7P5 941 591 A
   Component: LED1L         H07 0009  
   ASAM Dataset: EV_LED_PLUS_L_KEBODAVW416 001003
   ROD: EV_LED_PLUS_L_KEBODAVW416.rod
   VCID: 025E8372848D524BFD6-8056

No fault code found.

Address D7: Light Ctrl Right 2 (A27)       Labels: 7P5-941-591.clb
   Part No SW: 7P5 941 591 AH    HW: 7P5 941 591 A
   Component: LED1R         H07 0009  
   ASAM Dataset: EV_LED_PLUS_R_KEBODAVW416 001003
   ROD: EV_LED_PLUS_R_KEBODAVW416_VW27.rod
   VCID: 025E8372848D524BFD6-8056

No fault code found.

End----(Elapsed Time: 01:46, VBatt start/end: 11.9V/11.9V. VIgn 11.9V)-----

Some pictures and video demonstration of BSD+ RTA:

Video: :arrow:

:) 🙏
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

Log#8

Sporty Aluminium pedals:

OEM A+B pedals: A gift from my friend Sheetal❤️🤝
Surprisingly cheap pricing from Skoda India.. 6€ for a set.😅 VW India sells the same set with different part number for 35€!
First time seeing the OEM parts cheaper than replicas sold on AliExpress.😁

Footrest from AliExpress( RHD)... excellent quality and fits perfectly in my T-roc👌