for sale (toe in the water)

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
coupechamp
Getting There!

for sale (toe in the water)

Post by coupechamp »

just looking to see if there would be any interest in the old VW Cup car. It's been sat in the garage for a few years and we are partially through an update to make it a track car. very brief info, 1.8T (set at 225 hp for regs) 6 speed golf gear box. Currently running but has a mis fire (coil pack I believe). Jobs planned: finish installing the AIM digital race dash, basically it's in and works but needs a couple of extra temp sensors fitted. Do a bit of plumbing on coolant pipework. As it runs hot and I believe when we blew an engine and did a swap of engines from 2.0Ltr N/A to the turbo it had a blanking plate fitted to head which I think needs to be included in the coolant circuit. It is currently looking like a 9N3 but I have all the panels for it to go back to a 9N, two sets of wheels (slick and wets) spare engine, spares etc. Could do with the seat put onto a more friendly runner set up to allow different size drivers to fit. Drop a message if of any interest. Looking for around £5500, if we actually sell it. Not in any rush
polo1.jpg
polo1.jpg (61.64 KiB) Viewed 3310 times
polo.jpg
polo.jpg (65.8 KiB) Viewed 3310 times