6r tdi 2010 revs dropping and losing power

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
BluePolo
New
Drives: 1.2 TDI 6r 2010

6r tdi 2010 revs dropping and losing power

Post by BluePolo »

I am looking for a bit of help with my VW polo 1.2 TDI 70bhp 6r. Over a week ago I was driving then my revs dropped for a split second, 10 secs later my glow plug light started flashing, revs started dropping, lost complete power and came to a stop with engine running but did not let me rev it. Turned it off and on which was a rough start then it cut itself out. I waited about 1 min then turned ignition on and off a few times till glow plug light went away then was able to start the car. After starting, check engine light popped up. I drove home scanned the car which said a crankshaft sensor, to replace this the timing belt had to be taken off as well due to position of sensor. Replaced sensor, belts and done a full service at the same time, car seemed to run fine after this. Few days later the same thing happened car lost power revs dropped. This time scanner said turbo control solenoid valve, replaced it last Thursday drove fine over weekend but today the same thing happened again lost power, revs dropped. I scanned the car and has displayed a few errors codes such as, Fuel Rail pressure too high (P0088), Accelerator position Sensor (P2138) and a Crankshaft position sensor (P0341) fault even after I changed the sensor. Also, every time I have scanned the car, I also get 01314 Engine Control Module. When I clear codes the engine light goes away but when the car loses power engine light comes back. I am thinking it is something electrical but have no idea what is wrong any help or suggestions would be much apricated.