JAZZY POLO 9N. WHAT U GUYS THINK?

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

i've never seen a de-badged grille in the metal, how does the metal insert connect to the bonnet? Is it attached to the grille or bonnet?

also how much?
xx_loopy_xx
Silver Member

Post by xx_loopy_xx »

I like the one with no badge. like the one at the start of all this madness!
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

dino wrote:i've never seen a de-badged grille in the metal, how does the metal insert connect to the bonnet? Is it attached to the grille or bonnet?

also how much?
Metal insert attaches to bonnet. how to attatch it i don't know. For best looks have it welded in to the bonnet however that makes it permanent. If Jazzy could shed some light on how he attached the bonnet insert? :wink:
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

SiDaBa wrote:
dino wrote:i've never seen a de-badged grille in the metal, how does the metal insert connect to the bonnet? Is it attached to the grille or bonnet?

also how much?
Metal insert attaches to bonnet. how to attatch it i don't know. For best looks have it welded in to the bonnet however that makes it permanent. If Jazzy could shed some light on how he attached the bonnet insert? :wink:
arent u supplied with some bodywork glue? the Hofle one does and it 'glues' onto the bonnet
jazzy
Bronze Member

Post by jazzy »

i used double sided tape to secure mine, but its the thick black stuff, as the engine heat may melt standard glue.
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

carmadaaron wrote:
SiDaBa wrote:

also how much?
arent u supplied with some bodywork glue? the Hofle one does and it 'glues' onto the bonnet
:roll: think i may have thought of that if it had come with it.