VW POLO 1.4 TDI PD SPORT SE - REMAPPED

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
BLiTZEN
New

VW POLO 1.4 TDI PD SPORT SE - REMAPPED

Post by BLiTZEN »

Due to a new Commute I am having to sell my much loved POLO.

I have owned the car since April 07 - where I have used the car for 80 miles every day.

GENERAL INFO
============

1.4 TDI PD SPORT - SE EDITION
Colour coded everything
Original VW Alloys in very nice overall condition
Electric Sunroof, Mirrors, Windows
Central Locking
Front Fog Lights
Adjustable dipped headlights
Disc Brakes all round
12 Months MOT
4 brand new MARANGONI tyres all round
4 INFINITI speakers
JVC CD/MP3 headunit (Original Headunit supplied)
Recent Oil Change
Original Spare VW key and full documentation (a lot of service history and receipts)
HPI clear
Cheap Tax / Insurance group

The Good Bits
=============

The car has been professionally remapped by JABBASPORT in Peterborough increasing the overall BHP from 75bhp to 108bhp and 189lbs of torque. I have the full documentation and graphs from when the car was remapped to prove this. The car goes incredibly well and pulls no end. From £45 SHELL diesel I get back around 550 miles under sensible / normal driving conditions - yet the car is still incredible fun yet frugal on fuel!

The car has been lowered which improves the handling dramatically. Please note that I have the original springs should you wish to revert the car back to standard.

The whole front end Grille sections have been replaced with the nicer looking GTi grilles. This can be seen in the photos.

The Bad Bits
============

Not too many bad bits for a car with this mileage - The bonnet (as seen in the photo) has a very slight ridge in the bonnet about 5 inches long. This is hardly noticeable and would easily be put right. It has never bothered me and was on the car when I purchased it.

The tax runs out at the end of December - and I have adjusted the pricing accordingly. It is a cheap Tax bracket though.

Very occasionally when you pull away in first there is a small rubbing sound for about 1 second only. This is due to the car being lowered and the underbody rubbing initially. It doesn't bother me. But as I stated above, the original springs will be offered with the car anyway and can be replaced back to standard irradicating the noise. Again, it has never bothered me, and the improved handling far outweighs the rubbing sound you get once in a blue moon.

I have tried to be completely honest with the pointers I have made about the car. I have used it day in - day out for the past 8 months with no worries at all. It is quite a rare car, and is incredibly fun and fuel efficient. The perfect commuter car.

£3000

Chris - 07725 259741

Yorkshire Area

Image Image Image Image
twistedl
Getting There!

Post by twistedl »

how many miles has it done
BLiTZEN
New

Post by BLiTZEN »

The car has just covered 102,000 miles.