Brand New 17" BBS COs FURTHER REDUCED £375!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
blackpologti
Bronze Member

Brand New 17" BBS COs FURTHER REDUCED £375!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by blackpologti »

Hiay guys,

I have some BBS COs for sale which are brand new. Never been on a car and still in the BBS boxes.

They are 17s, et 47 and pcd 5x112 (audi fitment).

I originally bought them to put them on my wife's ibiza with some adapters but have had a change on plan. I think they would look amazing on a polo, ibiza, fabia or any small hatch.

Bought for £550. Want £400.. Collection from midlands.

Tas
Last edited by blackpologti on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

They are bloody lovely! Will suit a 9N3 GTi perfectly... wish I had one to put them on :(
david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

and adaptors for them too :(

wheels look v nice
blackpologti
Bronze Member

Post by blackpologti »

Sorry didnt word the original post very well. Wheels dont come with adapters...
blackpologti
Bronze Member

Post by blackpologti »

bttt.

For peops that have asked I can also meet in Surrey as I visit family in Surrey about once a month.

CHeers

Tas
blackpologti
Bronze Member

Post by blackpologti »

bttt
Mouse_GTI

Post by Mouse_GTI »

Wouldn't mind a set of them in 16". As Si said, would look great on a new GTI
BeezerDiesel
Bronze Member

Post by BeezerDiesel »

I keep looking at these thinking they'd look great on a GTI too. If I still had my mk5 Golf I'd have had them for sure. If I can sell my ABT BBSs I may take these as summer wheels. The ABTs can fund the adaptors! LOL. Either that or I could buy a mk5 Golf to put them on :D
Dee-vub

Post by Dee-vub »

Why do you need to buy a mk5 golf to put these on? Get them on the mk6 olop!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

not seen a set of these on the mk6 yet! They look soooooo good no matter what car i'v seen them on, including the whole VAG range and even seen them on an EVO 8)

Get these bought man! Dont lose this oppertunity! I'd love to get these for the Rado as winters! Too good to be winters though! :(
BeezerDiesel
Bronze Member

Post by BeezerDiesel »

Dee-vub wrote: Why do you need to buy a mk5 golf to put these on? Get them on the mk6 olop!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
It was an attempted joke as they are mk5 Golf stud fitment (and I very nearly bought a set of these when I had my mk5 Golf as I know a good source of these wheels)
Dee-vub wrote: not seen a set of these on the mk6 yet! They look soooooo good no matter what car i'v seen them on, including the whole VAG range and even seen them on an EVO 8)
You won't see them on many Polos as you need PCD converter spacers, they do look pretty fine though
Dee-vub wrote: Get these bought man! Dont lose this oppertunity! I'd love to get these for the Rado as winters! Too good to be winters though! :(
They are too good for winter wheels for sure. I would 'get these bought' but there's the small problem of having money tied up in another two sets of wheels in my garage plus the set on my car. I think my Missus's patience may wear a little LOL!
We'll see...... :)
blackpologti
Bronze Member

Post by blackpologti »

Well guys!! They would look awesome on a mk6 polo with some adapters.. You can get 15mm adapters now which would mean the offset would be ok too!! :)

AND EVER BETTER NEWS - I've reduced these to £375 for a quick sale!! A bargain!! You wont find a set of Brand new BBS wheels at this price anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

blackpologti wrote:Well guys!! They would look awesome on a mk6 polo with some adapters.. You can get 15mm adapters now which would mean the offset would be ok too!! :)

AND EVER BETTER NEWS - I've reduced these to £375 for a quick sale!! A bargain!! You wont find a set of Brand new BBS wheels at this price anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
Great price - Good luck with the sale mate!!
:wink:
M@Turner
Platinum Member

Post by M@Turner »

If only these had come around 3 weeks ago! Have bought a set of alloys already which are now ready to get refurbed for the summer! If only i didn't have my money tied up in them, i'd have snapped these up!

Good luck with the sale! :wink:
Polo96CL
Platinum Member

Post by Polo96CL »

Bargain, for information, how much are set of adapters to fit the 5 nut alloys?
BeezerDiesel
Bronze Member

Post by BeezerDiesel »

About £110 per axle when I last looked.