Tiz a Sad Day:(

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
Gary Gee
Bronze Member

Tiz a Sad Day:(

Post by Gary Gee »

very sad day for the porsched up polo

i may not be able to fit the new offset wheels onto the car due to 3cm poke it is now going to have on it :(

all bad times i dont wanna raise the car or sell the wheels but one or the other has to happen :(

F***in Ebay people giving me wrong Et wheel :(
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Re: Tiz a Sad Day:(

Post by Tim_GTi »

It could be worse, you could've been carrying out a hill start near a curb, failed to engage 1st gear properly and roll back into the crub, scraping all around the lip on one of your wheels (what happened to me today!) Tis days like this when I lose all motivation towards my car.
emma_88
Gold Member
Drives: 6N2 Polo GTi & 9N3 Polo GTi

Post by emma_88 »

Gutted for both of ya! I know the feeling. But I then drive the car, beat some silly little chav and I get chuffed again for ages. I'll never fall out of love with my polo.
Subtle Changes
New

Post by Subtle Changes »

emma_88 wrote:Gutted for both of ya! I know the feeling. But I then drive the car, beat some silly little chav and I get chuffed again for ages. I'll never fall out of love with my polo.
that feeling you get when you leave a chav and his mates... its... there is no word to describe it in my dictionary.. but i can tell you my facial expression a big ear to ear :D
Gary Gee
Bronze Member

Post by Gary Gee »

i do enjoy beating people on 1 litre corsa nd so on (about all i can beat lmao) they always think they are mint till you hang on their bumper at like 90 pushing them to move :D

or when i drive my brothers saxo... pushing audis out the way at 145.. :D lol

fun fun fun.... but gutted bout my wheels :(
adam_0612
Gold Member

Post by adam_0612 »

tim when i 1st got my wheels took care of them for ages, then that 1st time it scraped against a kerb was gutting. Know exzactly how you feel, especially the amount of money these wheels cost