VW Polo MK3 Coupe ***Low Mileage Very Clean Condition***

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
tomxt99
New

VW Polo MK3 Coupe ***Low Mileage Very Clean Condition***

Post by tomxt99 »

Hi,

Here for sale is my VW MK3 Polo Fox 1.0 . I bought this back in June as I was planning on selling my Ibiza Cupra R but due to a change in circumstances I no longer need to and so the Polo is no longer needed.

As can be seen from the photos the car is a really clean example, one of the best by far that I could find at the time for the money. The is very low mileage for its age at 63000 miles as it was previously owned by an elderly gentleman who used the car to nip to the shops in and back each week meaning that for the last 5 years it covered under a 1000 miles a year - this is backed up my the MOT printouts I have. It has also never failed an MOT or had any advisories in this time. The car is MOT'd until Feb 2011 and Taxed until May 2011.

The car does have some service history, with the book being stamped but since the elderly gent had the car his son serviced the car for him due to only small amounts of use. I do not have too much history on this but most importantly the car has had the cambelt changed which looks recent and had clearly been serviced recently as the air filter and oil filter looked new.

As I planned to keep the car I serviced the car at 61729m for peace of mind to know it was done , consisting of an oil change, oil filter and plugs. I have also made a few mods inside fitting a G40 steering wheel and clocks (still have the originals). It is also fitted with a G40 centre console which does have a cut out for a boost gauge which I found handy to run my Ipod lead through but can easily be removed if not wanted. Exterior wise the badges are now black, clear side repeaters and a G40 front bumper fitted and Fox stickers removed. The steel wheels have also been given a quick refresh to brighten them up.

The interior is very clean for its age, there are no rips, fag burns etc in any of the seats as they had seat covers fitted since the previous owner (if not before). It has the original VW mats as well as the original dealer sticker and number plates which are a nice original touch. Exterior wise is also in very good condition for a MK3, as always there is some rust starting to come through around the bottoms of the doors and the NSR wheel arch but again its not bad more minor surface rust. Theres a few marks on the front bumper and the odd stone chip / car park dent here and there but its been washed and polished every other weekend and is a nice red not pink!

The engine bay is very clean and tidy, a sign for me of a well looked after car. It runs spot on, doesn't use oil etc, starts first time every time, what more can I say. They front tyres look to have been recently replaced and still have most of the "bobbly" bits, the front tyres have about 2-3mm of tread.

The only 2 points to note are that there is a slight knocking noise from the steering when you go lock is round which I believe is probably a bush but doesn't affect anything and the horn doesn't work but this is due to a broken connector on the steering wheel which I haven't got round to sorting but the other steering wheel is fine if you would rather fit that than sorting.

Well I think that is everything covered. Overall this is a really tidy example of a MK3 and I hope will go to someone that will continue to look after it as well as it has been. Anything else feel free to ask, can either PM me or text on 07825524674. Viewing is also more than welcome and any more pictures can be supplied.

£525

Tom
tomxt99
New

Re: VW Polo MK3 Coupe ***Low Mileage Very Clean Condition***

Post by tomxt99 »

I'm also looking for a cheap 6N2 Polo for the missus so would take a p/x plus cash your way if interested.

Tom
knappster
New

Post by knappster »

Hello mate
Thats a lovely little car you have, it would be perfect for my gf. Where are you located?
ihpj
Bronze Member

Post by ihpj »

Lovely looking car. How many oners mate and, like the above, where is the car located?
tomxt99
New

Post by tomxt99 »

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply been struggling to keep up with all the interest. The car is located in Derby but Im afraid it is currently provisionally sold pending collection.

Cheers

Tom
knappster
New

Post by knappster »

No worries Tom. Cheers for getting back. If the deal falls through then im definitely still interested.
Cheers