Audi/VW Parts Compatibility

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Speedskate
New
Drives: Polo 6c GTi

Audi/VW Parts Compatibility

Post by Speedskate »

Hi guys, first time posting on here! I have recently bought a 2016 Polo 6c GTi and love the car. However, one thing I must say that disappoints me is the rear boot spoiler. I really like the split rear spoiler on the Audi A1/S1 and was wondering if it would be possible to do an easy fit onto my Polo? Any info would be appreciated!
Redline
Sponsor
Drives: Skoda Octavia vRS

Re: Audi/VW Parts Compatibility

Post by Redline »

Welcome! :D

I'm not sure the S1 / A1 S Line split rear spoiler would fit. Although they share bits, I imagine the profile of the boot wouldn't match up between Polo and A1 sufficiently well.

Instead, I'd suggest doing a search for the Polo WRC rear spoiler. That's the one from the LHD-only WRC special edition, not the actual rally car. You can see what it looks like here.
Willni
Silver Member
Drives: Polo '14 6R, Golf 07' Edition 30

Re: Audi/VW Parts Compatibility

Post by Willni »

Redline wrote:Welcome! :D

I'm not sure the S1 / A1 S Line split rear spoiler would fit. Although they share bits, I imagine the profile of the boot wouldn't match up between Polo and A1 sufficiently well.

Instead, I'd suggest doing a search for the Polo WRC rear spoiler. That's the one from the LHD-only WRC special edition, not the actual rally car. You can see what it looks like here.
I saw a Polo with the actual boot door from an Audi a1/s1 on it...Somethings you wish you could unsee lol