Post by madmatt »

but any one going to it to take the p***
http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/

i am :lol:
ICEYPOLO
Silver Member

Post by ICEYPOLO »

yep! :lol:

going more to see the scantily clad women coz its supposed to be good weather!! :wink:

scott
metz

Post by metz »

£10 to get stared at by some burberry wearing t leaf.....think i will just walk down the street..its free.
polopowah
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Hertfordshire Drives: Ford Puma 1.7 Enjoys: Mowing grass

Post by polopowah »

am i going....er no :lol:
-Ben-
madmatt

Post by madmatt »

mmmmmmmmmmm scantily clad women that sounds better whos up for that :lol:
dub envy

Post by dub envy »

I'm going!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Hopefully should be a wicked weekend!

Entering the sprint comp too!! Lets see what the whitewalls can waste on the 1/8th mile!!
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

sh*t, if only i wasnt taking the motor apart

would have loved to bez down there and destroy some fibreglassed-to-f*ck paxo 1.1s on the strip in El Nailo :D .... with a set of those cheap plastic spinners on.... and a 5% diesel mix in the tank so it billows smoke!
If they come off the line anything like the numpty i saw trying to out-drag a bus at a local set of lights earlier tonight. Top tip genius - it helps to rev it up first, and to not change gear as soon as your nasty fart can exhaust gets too loud for you. Then you dont end up with your Civic Typer almost being beaten across the intersection by a heavily loaded Metro Scammel double decker. Quality :D

Never mind the show though, that homepage is enough of a trainwreck to keep chavscum.com busy for a week even without the pictures of the wannabe-japanese-drifter cars. Ladies and gentlemen, i speak from embarrassing experience, this is what happens when you allow a 15 year old schoolkid with near zero design expertise and rubbish (ie school network) graphics & web mastering tools to make your site.

PS is the coming trend for exhausts that make your engine sound like it's about to bust, or did i pass by a genuinely knackered chavpaxo yesterday? Nuclear volume exhaust and it sounded like death. A slow, gurgling death from lung cancer, post larynectomy... not even the usual moped-style wasp buzz.
dub envy

Post by dub envy »

Tahrey1043 wrote: Then you dont end up with your Civic Typer almost being beaten across the intersection by a heavily loaded Metro Scammel double decker. Quality :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's great!
ICEYPOLO
Silver Member

Post by ICEYPOLO »

dub envy wrote: Entering the sprint comp too!!
forgot about that... might be worth a giggle!!

scott
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

just look out for the one chav who's accidentally got it set up right...... and has added NOS too ;)