Lost users

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
neilw
Gold Member

Lost users

Post by neilw »

What ever happen to Carmadarron and Bastardchild they use to post on here all the time? Hope there ok.
dxg

Post by dxg »

I still see bastardchild posting from time to time on pistonheads. perhaps he sold the polo. he did seem to think it was jinxed somehow.

deek.
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

bstardchild hasn't posted since October of last year, carmadaaron I have seen neither hide nor hair of for ages either! :shock:

Perhaps one of our Glaswegian members can provide a clue as to aaron's whereabouts? :idea:
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

gonna say i haven't seen some more prolific members on here for some time!!
kenny15
Bronze Member

Post by kenny15 »

things change in a person lfe that take more important that posting up on a forum , etc lost a job or family member , it kind of make you sit back and look at yourself, at the end of the day the car is abit of metal
david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

I've got rid of both Polos now, and have taken a back seet to fettling with cars - many miles to drive in a daily commute and I've posted a couple of times but eventually it's just the same old replies as my knowledge of polos fades!

all I remember is dodgy windows and the temperature sender! :lol:

I'd still love a smooth polo - euro styled out, but haven't got the time or cash to waste on that yet!
david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

My first choice would be a mk1 golf gti. with or without soft top, I don't care!