VW Polo 6R GTI NOW SOLD

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
NMavs
Gold Member

VW Polo 6R GTI NOW SOLD

Post by NMavs »

The time has come to sell my Polo 6R GTI (MY11 - 11 Plate) in Candy White which I have owned since new! This car has been my pride and joy, and has received everything it's ever needed, no expenses spared. Only selling as I now need a bigger car.

The car has always been serviced and maintained by Volkswagen main dealers. Service book reflects this. It has just recently had its 40K major service (millage is currently 39K), which consisted off an Engine flush, new spark plugs, brake fluid change and full air-con service. The DSG box also had the recent recall carried out where they have changed the oil used in the mechatronics unit.

I'm quite keen on keeping my cars looking at their best so the polo has always been washed, machine polished and sealed with Werkstat Acrylic kit. Paintwork looks deep and very glossy when clean.

Bodywork wise, the front bumper does have numerous stone chips across the bottom lip, but apart from that, every other panel is immaculate, the pictures just don't do it justice!

So here’s a list of mods that have been done:

Chassis/brakes:

- Eibach Pro Sportline Lowering Springs (25mm front / 35mm rear) - Volkswagen approved
- ST (Made by KW) uprated rear shock absorbers
- Refurbished 312mm front brake set up from a mk4 golf anniversary (Fitted with EBC Discs and Pagid Pads)
- Hose Technik Braided brake hoses
- Freshly refurbished genuine 17" Monza alloys (diamond cut face with gloss black inners)
- Front tyres are Continental Sport Contact 3 - put on the car in March 2014 - Good tread
- Rear tyres are Dunlop SP Sportmaxx (these are the tyres VW fit at the factory) - Good tread

Engine:

- Forge Motorsport Air intake system
- Forge Motorsport BOV Spacer
- Milltek Full turbo-back exhaust With 100 cell sport CAT
- Custom Code Stage 2 Remap - Running approx 235bhp 275lbft

Other:

- 2 Original Keys
- DRL xenon headlamps
- MFSW controls fitted
- LED number plate lamps
- Red GTI badges
- Heko Wind Deflectors
- GTI Foot Rest Pedal
- RCD310 Stereo (Photos show RNS fitted, this will be removed)

MOT'd until May 2015. Also bought a service plan when the car last went in for its major service so the next minor service and next 2 MOT'S are pre-paid for with Lookers Volkswagen Dealership.

It has always been run on Shell Nitro V-Power (only the best).

I can also provide the majority of receipts for all the mods and warranty repairs carried out on the vehicle over the past 3 years.

This car has always attracted attention wherever it goes, a real head turner, and it certainly takes a lot of people by surprise with the power that comes from the 1.4 Twin Charged engine. The Milltek exhaust sounds fantastic (this car should have come from the factory sounding like this!), and with the super fast 7 speed DSG gearbox, country lane drives are extremely good fun. First to view will buy.

Please also note that the private Reg is not included. The original plate ML11 FKP will be going back on.

Located near Manchester / Rochdale way. Post code (OL13)

Please ring / text Nathan on 07875364553 or drop me an email: n.marvelley@ntlworld.com

Price: £11,500

Last edited by NMavs on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Re: VW Polo 6R GTI (MY11) Stage 2 (Candy White) - For Sale

Post by whitegtipolo »

What a beaut mavs a credit to you
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

Thanks bud. Hope it goes to a good home :)
niallh
New

Post by niallh »

Are you selling the rota's you had on this before?
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

Already sold mate.
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

Bump - Price Reduced to £11,500
NMavs
Gold Member