i have a shudder!

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
dubpolo
Sponsor

i have a shudder!

Post by dubpolo »

Rite, sometimes, only sometimes. When accelerating (hard) i get a judder. Any ideas of what I could be? Most noticeable in 1st and 2nd. P.s my car has been pulling allot stronger than usual.
andyd
New

Post by andyd »

Interested to read your post - I've got something similar, but its only started over the past three or four weeks. Mine's very occassional as well.

I've had so much trouble with my car over the past 12 months that I am in deinal at the moment - ignoring it and hoping it will go away! But I dont think it will.
satin gti
Getting There!

Post by satin gti »

HT LEADS
BLACK6N_POLO
Silver Member

Post by BLACK6N_POLO »

ive got this problem to i think-- there is a convo about it in the mk4 section also-- does any one no the cause of this -- how does the problem arise (if tht makes sense)
KEVSGTI
New

Post by KEVSGTI »

I got the same problem with my gti after it was serviced. It turned out to be a HT LEAD which got damaged when the garage put new spark plugs in. I got a set of new leads and it sorted the problem.
dubpolo
Sponsor

Post by dubpolo »

i've only just put new leads in! but i did have quite afew problems getting them to stay in! at £50 a go i don't want to be changing them every 5 min! ill take them out and give them a clean.
clees
Bronze Member

Post by clees »

I would guess the HT leads as well as i suffered the same problem. My car is running like a dream now!!! :lol:

Make sure they are original RED VW leads.

Hope this helps