New Years What You Doing?

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Silva_B!tch_Owner
Bronze Member

New Years What You Doing?

Post by Silva_B!tch_Owner »

So its the first of December 2moro, anyone else thinkin about New Years and what your doing?

I wanna go out raving somewhere, no idea where, want a good club, music preferably hiphop, rnb, garage maybe some dnb (even tho i'll be wasted on drink) Im considerin outside London as i currently live in London and would like a change i guess.

What is everyone else doing?????????

Feel free to give me some good clubs in your areas.
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

I'm going to the pub! 8)
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

Spending the night at a Hilton as a surprise for the gf :)

I'm safe to mention this hear as she doesn't browse the forum :wink:
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

I'm....... On call at work so I'm not doing, or drinking anything :cry:
metz

Post by metz »

I will be staying sober and sitting by teletext to see what time my Grandads bleeding plane lands as hes buggering off to spain for christmas (or should that be winter fest incase i offend anyone of a different religion lol) As i have to go pick him up...he better have smuggled plenty of booze in his case.
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

metz wrote:I will be staying sober and sitting by teletext to see what time my Grandads bleeding plane lands as hes buggering off to spain for christmas (or should that be winter fest incase i offend anyone of a different religion lol) As i have to go pick him up...he better have smuggled plenty of booze in his case.
Surely you can make that part of the agreements of picking him up. Certain amounts of alchohol (what ever you wish) will git him so far home. If he gets the amount right (and hopefully chooses to tip) you may even take his bags in at the end of the journey. :wink:
pettsy

Post by pettsy »

probably working :roll:
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

Year after year this ends up being a last minute decision.
CBurns
Bronze Member

Post by CBurns »

metz wrote:I will be staying sober and sitting by teletext to see what time my Grandads bleeding plane lands as hes buggering off to spain for christmas (or should that be winter fest incase i offend anyone of a different religion lol) As i have to go pick him up...he better have smuggled plenty of booze in his case.
:shock: Christ Metz your gonna get your reward in heaven for that one!!!

I'll be taking the G over the water to Ireland with a few mates and meeting up with people we know for a weekend of drink women and drink! :lol: :lol:
polo_chick
Getting There!

Post by polo_chick »

Maybe book a cottage with loadsa mates, get totally drunk and crawl up the stairs in the wee hours to bed! :lol: :lol:

Can't be arsed with queues for the bar, toilet, taxis etc! Plus New Year's is always so expensive, broke as it is with Christmas only 3 weeks away! :cry:
Randall
Gold Member

Post by Randall »

over the last couple of weeks ive managed to get me n 10 of my mates booked up for a meal and entry tickets for chicago rock cafe. The deposits and ticket entry only set me back £110 :shock: so they best be all coming lol
metz

Post by metz »

CBurns wrote:
:shock: Christ Metz your gonna get your reward in heaven for that one!!!
Haha yea..what he doesn't know though is iam fitting my alloys to his polo coupe and driving it while hes on holiday (his tyres are bald even though he wont admit it) I may have to swap the clocks over so he doesnt spot the mileage lol.
david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

no idea, not a fan of new years! probably spend it inside (not prison) with a bunch of mates :P
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

well i'm working new years day! its a sunday tho so its onlt a 10-4 which i can deal with! gotta look after all me drunk work mates when they get in2 work :lol: :lol:
have got boxing day off which is much much better for me!
GaryUK
Gold Member

Post by GaryUK »

david burton wrote:no idea, not a fan of new years! probably spend it inside (not prison) with a bunch of mates :P
That's probably what I will be doing, crate of beer, takeaway and dvds, sorted! :D

I always think that if you go out you have to force yourself have a good night, plus bar is busy, everywhere charges get in, not my idea of a good night! [/scrooge]