I'm back...

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Babe RuthLess
Gold Member

I'm back...

Post by Babe RuthLess »

Hi all... Just posted to say that I'm back to the UK-Polos forum after a long absence! (or at least it felt like that)

I must confess that I was so disappointed with my car after it got the interior *ripped* by an inept dealer that I found myself wandering into at least two Honda showrooms... And what's worse, I was caught by a Honda dealer security camera actually discussing finance and part-exchange arrangements for a Honda Fit (Honda Jazz in Europe).

[hides face in shame]

Well, turns out I couldn't really afford the hit I'd take from the Polo depreciation (it's turning out to be a bit of a lemon in the used car market over here, really). Or maybe I could, but I'd have to work for several months with my salary totally compromised by the Honda. So there, it's VW all the way now! :D Hmmm :?

Whatever. I'm definitely through with dealer/quality rant though (got my own forum to vent my anger, hehe) so it's back to UK Polos and some healthy (yet slightly obssessive-compulsive) Polo discussions!

Cheers everyone,
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Ahh, that's where you've been!

I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you!

I'm glad you're ok though.

(I was caught in a Skoda Dealers last night, discussing the new Fabia RS, but that's another story...)
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by KarlM »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Heathens!!!!!

Unclean!!!! :D

welcome back fella!
Babe RuthLess
Gold Member

Post by Babe RuthLess »

Cheers Karl.

I was shocked with myself too.

Kinda like finding out the day after what you did during a night of heavy drinking. :shock: :D

Still I'm waiting for the 15,000Km service to try and have the car sorted out for good, otherwise I'll just sell it and kiss VW goodbye. Can't really afford the dealer service bills for repairing the interior after the warranty expires.