new stuff for my GTi

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
Blackie
New

new stuff for my GTi

Post by Blackie »

am looking to buy sum new stuff for my gee tee eye. was wandering if any of u guys knw where i can get blistein sportline suspension?? iv tried a few places and websites but no luck. Goin for a nice set of black diamond pads and disks. do u think i shud get new hoses for them too? cars a 51 with 47k on it. Not sure wot sort of spark plugs i shud go for or if it matters? oh yeh, got one of them BMC CDAs, the air duct u get with it is so useless its about a meter long at the most and i cant really position to get ram air, any1 got a remedy? cheers
andyg
Silver Member

Post by andyg »

Can't advise you on the pads or disks but get original spark plugs. They are NGK, lots of peeps on here have tried others and just had bother with them, not to mention they are good plugs.
vr6south
Silver Member

Post by vr6south »

Theres some good group buys at the moment for suspension. I haven't heard good things about the sportline kit.
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Id have to disagree, I love the sportline kit. If only it was a tad lower. The handleing is great, the ride is like standard and the is little to no body roll...

If they kit came in 60-80mm id choose it over coilovers for the same money...
Blackie
New

Post by Blackie »

soooo where did u get ur sportiline kit ? :)
bass mekanik
Bronze Member

Post by bass mekanik »

euro car parts are the sole importer and distributors of bilstein in the UK.
JKM_GTI
Silver Member

Post by JKM_GTI »

I will be selling my sportline kit shortly, been on for about 4 months, so springs are bedded in nice, in very good condition.

Will be selling one i get my coilovers fitted (picking some h&r's up today!)

Pm me if your interested.

Cheers,
Joe