new wheels fitted and drivers door delocked

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Besian
New

Post by Besian »

Hey it looks fantastic!!!
very great job to apply that wheels....
BeezerDiesel
Bronze Member

Post by BeezerDiesel »

Love the Aristos Jeff, how long are you going to hold out until going for the full Cup bodykit? :lol:
Jeff GTi
Platinum Member

Post by Jeff GTi »

i dont really like the full cup kit mate i think its a bit over the top so probably a while yet haha

the cup skirts are a bit plain and bland where the spoiler is hideous coming out on to the wings and i just think the bumpers look a bit max power style
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by whitegtipolo »

Jeff GTi wrote:i dont really like the full cup kit mate i think its a bit over the top so probably a while yet haha

the cup skirts are a bit plain and bland where the spoiler is hideous coming out on to the wings and i just think the bumpers look a bit max power style
i totally agree with you for once jeff :D LOL
BeezerDiesel
Bronze Member

Post by BeezerDiesel »

Got to admit I like the standard bumper too.
The Bluemotion or Votex front spoilers look good though, as would the honeycomb lower sections. Are these things available yet?
Jeff GTi
Platinum Member

Post by Jeff GTi »

whitegtipolo wrote: i totally agree with you for once jeff :D LOL
haha, my word, we should celebrate haha, the start of agreeing in style haha, your changing your wheels, raising your suspension and agreeing on the cup stuff,

getting on ftw haha

beezer,
i agree with you on the bluemotion lower valance, but im not sure if the gti skirts dip low enough to carry the line from the blue motion front valance on down the side of the car, as i have only ever seen the blue motion front fitted to cars wearing the lower dipping cup skirts, these being the skirts im not a fan of
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by whitegtipolo »

I know my standard wheels are back on for now, getting 2 new conti sports for them tomo, i love the handling the standard wheels and conti tyres give! I always learn the hard way LOL never listen!
I like the standard kit as then it doesnt look like a "fake" gti if you get me, the skirts, standard form show that it is a "GTI" 8)