Wheels with good tyres

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
pip_polo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by pip_polo »

jesus you harsh barsards :o

meant to be a nice forum..

even if she/he didn't know the propper price you could've said in a nicer way..

my steels are worth more than £60 ;) lol
Mike
Bronze Member

Post by Mike »

before everyone gets too carried away, did anyone ask this, are those the special NASA designed wheel trims and tested at Area 51 to wick away 0.2% more heat off the brakes, treated with the same radar reflective paint as used on the F-117 Nighthawk stealth ground attack aircraft?

I thought not..
sexydhibbett
New

Post by sexydhibbett »

Yes my wheels is worth more than 60 you know. The tyres is worth 40 pound each, dat is 160 all together. plus with the steel and trims. You cant say dat is not fair price for 60 pound :)
Josh_polo
Gold Member

Post by Josh_polo »

sexydhibbett wrote:Yes my wheels is worth more than 60 you know. The tyres is worth 40 pound each, dat is 160 all together. plus with the steel and trims. You cant say dat is not fair price for 60 pound :)
I can! and i did!

:lol: she can do maths but still charge though the roof for something we can get for £10 a wheel!!
Josh_polo
Gold Member

Post by Josh_polo »

sexydhibbett wrote:Yes my wheels is worth more than 60 you know. The tyres is worth 40 pound each, dat is 160 all together. plus with the steel and trims. You cant say dat is not fair price for 60 pound :)

Just ' cause the tyres cost £160 NEW doesnt mean youll get that for them now they are USED!
Mike
Bronze Member

Post by Mike »

To match this exciting new look using new parts your looking at £302.89

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... b0s364p957

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALLOY-LOOK-BLACK- ... .m14.l1318

Vw 13inch steel wheels part number 6N061025A091 £33.3 x 4

TOYO 350 - 155/70R13 75T £23.80 x 4 p&p £4 fitting £8 each

ALLOY LOOK BLACK/SILVER 13"/14 WHEEL TRIMS £20.74
(sorry if they don't quite match but the free cable ties swung it for me)

Halfords BMW Black Sapphire Metalic Spray 300ml £5.75

Also worth mentioning Dat i think refers to datperformance http://datperformance.ca/catalog/ But i might be wrong..
Rupie
Bronze Member

Post by Rupie »

LMFAO.
this isnt very friendly is it guys? haha.
I have to say i do agree tho, steelies cant be worth that much, even with good tyres.
However good luck with the sale.
From personal experience ive found the people on this forum to be among the most helpful, genuine and supportive people ive ever spoken to on any forum... I dunno what its like on teh 206 forum but this one has a real sence of community.
If you hate VW's so much then maybe this isnt the place for you?
sexydhibbett
New

Post by sexydhibbett »

Ha you should be ashamed being german :) Coz they are so rude and big headed. Thinking they own everything. Cos on the holiday germans people always put the towels on the sunbeds to keep it for themself, not unlike to share with other people. English and French is kind and good heart :)

This isnt nice forum, this forum is the FULL OF RETARDS!!! :D i couldnt care less if you banned me from this website. Coz if you do, i will laugh my fuckin head off :)
Mike
Bronze Member

Post by Mike »

Die Hände über dem Kopf zusammenschlagen!

If it was me I would bin the trims and sell the wheels for £40 ono in local paper.

Also be careful about making racist remarks on a public forum.
jackthelad1990
Bronze Member

Post by jackthelad1990 »

Towels? Sunbeds? Holidays? Shouldnt you be telling Tripadvisor that? Let us no how you get on with the sale of your wheels tho please! Thanks
K.I.T.T.
Platinum Member
Drives: Bicycle

Post by K.I.T.T. »

sexydhibbett wrote:Ha you should be ashamed being german :) Coz they are so rude and big headed. Thinking they own everything. Cos on the holiday germans people always put the towels on the sunbeds to keep it for themself, not unlike to share with other people. English and French is kind and good heart :)

This isnt nice forum, this forum is the FULL OF RETARDS!!! :D i couldnt care less if you banned me from this website. Coz if you do, i will laugh my fuckin head off :)
No offence, but if you think we're a bunch of retards why bother joining? I've refrained from replying to this thread till now, but an immature attitude like that has no place on this forum.

It was kind of your own undoing when you brought up the point of the 206 and saying our website and German cars are 5h17 and I'm not surprised at the fact that some members have retaliated.

If you don't like our website and don't like Polos may I ask why you're here and not confining yourself to your 206 forum? According to your profile, all of your posts seem to be in the for sale section ;) If you ever bothered to check any of the other sections, you'd know that we're a bunch of decent people. That doesn't mean we'll accept being called retards and you giving our cars stick.

And being racist isn't big.

That's the last of me in this thread...it's all good being keyboard warriors so I don't really care if you call me names on here. If you want to say something, do it to my face.
MaxZ
Platinum Member

Post by MaxZ »

Talking about English people being friendly on holiday, on my trip to Maldives, went off to the pool bar to get some drinks, had 4 loungers with belongings and towels on them. An English woman decided to take our stuff off, and drag the sunbed away! You'd never see a German do that.

Britain is full of a lot of people that lack social etiquette.
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

i 2 have refrained from commenting till now....

r3tards? germans thinking theyre the best? sorry but french think they are the best,

they do good cars? NO
They think theyre great lovers? THEY WISH
they think everyone loves them? BIG HEADED

the only thing i like about the french is theyre boursin.

citroens and peugeots are generally owned by one type of person......

vw's, audis, seats, skodas, good quality, built to last, not chavvy.

funny thing is, how much have germans won compared to french?

also, wat type of cars have the 7uck ragged out of them? oh wait that will be chavvy cars, again citroens and peugeots.....

respectable car owners? german cars....... buisness people own german cars as theyre better. i dont know anyone that owns a french car but i know loads that own german cars.

also if u wanna change the way to utalk and say sorry for calling us "germans" retards maybe people on here will appologise and we can talk in a civil way.
Rupie
Bronze Member

Post by Rupie »

i dont know about anyone else but im finding this thread increcingly hilerious. keep up the good work lol
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

This is a FOR SALE thread, please keep all comments ON TOPIC.

Whether the seller is charging too much or not, there is no need to resort to name-calling and insults. If this carries on I will lock the topic!