POLO GTi with Leathers, £1000 no offers (Unrecorded Damaged)

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
NAZPOLOGTI
Bronze Member

POLO GTi with Leathers, £1000 no offers (Unrecorded Damaged)

Post by NAZPOLOGTI »

Hi, i crashed my precious GTi today, lost control of it and the car looks(has not been declared) a write off, its fairly heavily damaged front passengers side, which took most the impact, as far as i can see the engine, looks in place, the gearbox seemed fine selecting gears. i have not attempted to start the car as its lost gearbox oil through the drive shaft, plus the radiator is leaking too...
The airbags have both gone, the front passengers side wheel has been displaced, and the tyre is off it too, whilst the front drivers side tyre has displaced too, the wheel still looks inplace, i.e the wishbone doesnt seem affected on that side, but may well be, im no mechanic.

The bonnet is OK, could do with abit of pulling at tip of it, the drivers side wing is fine, passengers side has caved in...The passenger door is repairable, it has a bit of a peel of metal by the wing area.
The headlights are gone too,
The remaining parts of the car are fine;the complete interior(except airbags) ...All the rear panels, i.e tail gate, rear bumper, quarters, both doors expect the minor repair required on passengers door.(3 door) windows are still functioning, electric mirrors, LEATHER SEATS, exhaust, etc etc

I would like to sell the car as a whole for £1000 and no less, which i think is fair, considering some have been trying to sell the engine and gearbox alone for £800ish, ive lost too much to let the car go for anything less, and it has been virtually trouble free motoring, clutch was changed at 38k (common fault) a sachs clutch kit was the replacement..other than that no other issues really! ALL GENIUNE VOLKSWAGEN PARTS ARE USED, for servicing, i have all my reciepts!

Those of you, who want me to break it, because im bound to be asked, if you can tell me what parts you want and what sort of price you want to pay(NOTHING SILLY PLEASE), ill consider it, only if and when the £1000 is reached!... the mileage on the car is about 59000miles, im the second owner of the car, and have had it for 2 years, i have history for when i had it, including fuel reciepts!!!
I have the key, but the car would 100% need to be taken in a recovery truck.

Once again, its a 3 door, silver, Y registeration, AVY engine, Polo GTi...Located in Birmingham/Solihull

Ideally, i want to sell it as a whole, as i havent really got the tools to remove parts like the engine, gearbox etc etc! if need be then i should be able to lend a hand from a family friend! im really soo sad to have to end my spell with it, its a lovely, LOVELY motor... :( :( :( :( :(
Feel free to pm me if you prefer!
NAZPOLOGTI
Bronze Member

Post by NAZPOLOGTI »

Just remembered, i have a spare bbs alloy wheel (original wheel) therefore there would be 3 useable wheels with the car, the spare plus the rear wheels. (front 2 are not useable)...I maywell have forgotten stuff, so feel free to ask questions!
bbspolo
Gold Member

Post by bbspolo »

mate send me some pics 2 bbspolo@hotmail.co.uk
im very intrested and have cash waiting!
jason11
Platinum Member

Post by jason11 »

interested in leathers how much first dibs and pics plz !

thanks alex :wink:
Polo96CL
Platinum Member

Post by Polo96CL »

I'll take the gear knob and gaitor if its for sale? Paypal over the cash?
NAZPOLOGTI
Bronze Member

Post by NAZPOLOGTI »

bbspolo and to others, ill try and load some pics, ive got 3/4 pics of the front end damage, nothing of the other bits, although i can probably get pics for the remaining bits later, i have pics of the leathers somewhere! as for pricing on gear knob and stuff, ill only do that later, once it generates enough interest to break...Thanks
jason11
Platinum Member

Post by jason11 »

cheers chap (i've got 1st dibs on leather plz matey)

:D
h4r1s
Platinum Member
Location: Leicester/Sheffield Drives: Polo MKV-6N2 1.4SE 16v 75BHP

Post by h4r1s »

I'll have second dibs on the leather then lol :lol:

Depending on Price & condition I may be interested too, pick up is also not a problem really as I'm only in Leicester about 40mins away :wink:
ihpj
Bronze Member

Post by ihpj »

Hi Mate,

Let me be the first to say that I'm glad to hear that you're OK.

I'm sure you are absolutely beside yourself with what has happened, but I guess the car has done its job [in protecting you] and you are safe and well.
my_little_polo
Getting There!

polo

Post by my_little_polo »

pm'd
NAZPOLOGTI
Bronze Member

Post by NAZPOLOGTI »

Ive uploaded all the pics i have of the crash...to "Ihpj" thanks alot for your concerns, it means alot, its nice to know theres people out there more concerned about a persons well being, rather than how cheap they can get parts for!!!! For the rest of you, this has created quite abit of interest, and im looking to get as much as possible as soon as possible, i think i maywell have under priced it, but ill be true to my word, and since bbspolo was the first, you can still take it at that price, but then its going to be the highest offer, if for some reason he pulls out! So for those of you who have expressed interest please contact me with the max price your willing to pay, and ill get back to you, if bbspolo pulls out...£1000 is the base price, so dont consider private messaging me if its going to be below the MINimum price...thank you
Naz
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291 ... 008005.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291 ... 008004.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291 ... 008003.jpg
adummy
Bronze Member

Post by adummy »

ouch so sorry for u mate

but gotta totally agree with "ihpj" atleast u come out OK :)
NAZPOLOGTI
Bronze Member

Post by NAZPOLOGTI »

cheers mate!
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Aye mate, it's good yo hear your in one piece.

If your breaking, I'd be interested in the handbrake lever/cover, if it's in decent nick. £10-15 or so 8)
Overseer
Bronze Member

Post by Overseer »

Sorry to hear about the crash mate. Only just had the LPG conversion done right?

If you (re-)consider breaking, I'd be interested in the floor mats, if they are the GTi originals.