caraudiodirect.com

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Joe_Mk5
Silver Member

caraudiodirect.com

Post by Joe_Mk5 »

has anyone else had problems with these?
i ordered on the 31st and yet to recieve my order. it was for JVC KW-AVX810 head unit
every time i have phone i have recieved terrible customer service and each member of there staff saying it will be dispatched tonight, and never has. They even gave me a tracking number for city link!
they have offered me my delivery money back, but i feel its clearly not good enough.
especially after 3 members of staff giving wrong information, lying and no progress being made.

its been over a week now and the money was debited from my account last week. so i have no money and no goods

anyone else has problems with them?
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Re: caraudiodirect.com

Post by Tim_GTi »

Where is it at the moment then? What does it say on the city link site?
Joe_Mk5
Silver Member

Post by Joe_Mk5 »

the city link site does not recconise the tracking number, if you search it through there site it comes with a message saying that its invalid.
the site itself still says the order is processing, however after speaking to the manager this evening he has reasurred me that it has left there dispatchers today.
i'm not sure who to belive at the moment, any ideas tim?
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

id get a refund and use caraudiosecurity or similar mate. It doesnt sound right at all! You could always threaten them with trading standards, but defo get your money back first.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Does sound suspicious mate, personally I'd try and wing out some benefits from them. They're a reputable brand so your not going to get ripped off. But their service has been substandard.
Joe_Mk5
Silver Member

Post by Joe_Mk5 »

The head unit has been delivered! ts taken me a while to reply as i havnt been feeling to great but its all fitted and looks + sounds the business
cheers for the replies, it was all sorted but im far from happy with the service.
I shall be getting some photos up shortly :)
The_phat_controlleruk
Silver Member

Post by The_phat_controlleruk »

Just before christmas I ordered a full set of speakers and door pods for the missus car from Car audio direct, the site said they were in stock and would only take a couple of days to arrive. After two weeks I was wondering what was going on, turns out they weren't in stock, they had to come from germany. Cancelled the order and went else where, if you want my custom, be honest up front, suffice to say I won't be shopping there again.