6n 8v 1.4 red for sale.

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Hardcore
Silver Member

6n 8v 1.4 red for sale.

Post by Hardcore »

Here is for sale my 1.4 8v. i have owend this car for 2 years now and have never had problems with it. i haven't modified it a lot, but i have done subtle mods and kept it clean. it has coverd 87,000 miles, and used daily to and from work.

exterior:

-6n2 rear lights.
-debadged front grill
-bump strips taken off
-xenon bulbs on front.
-team dynamic racing alloys. (30 % lighter than normal alloys)
-red calipers.

interior (pretty standard):

-chrome gear stick.
-mutant head unit.
-uprated door speakers out of a hyundai coupe.

The car has recently been resprayed, as it had a bit of rust over the arches which i had sorted, and a few stone chipps in the bonit.

When i bought the car, i intended on dubbing it all the way.before i was going to lower it, i found out all the common faults what lowering caused it, and changed all these parts ready for lowering it and modding it:

-reconditioned gearbox with a brand new clutch. (still has warrenty. 7 munfs)
-new bearings all round
-new HT leads
-new spark pluggs
-new dizzy cap
-new rotar arm
-new wish bones on front.
-water pump and cam belt changed about 5k ago.
-brakes changed when required.
-oil and filter changed roughly every 2 munfs.
-new hand brake cables

Also, there is a raceland 4 branch manifold, leading nto a straight through full stainless exhaust. With a chrome rocker cover. i have also chromed other parts on the enginee, such as the caps over the suspension(not sure what they are called)

i have the past 3 MOT certificates with my previouse one.
Nearly all reciepts, some have got lost.
this is the perfect car for someone who wants to modify one, as all the serviceable parts have been serviced/replaced. or even for a first car.

I am asking around £1500 for the car, which i think is reasonable for all the parts i have spent on it.
here are some pictures. not sure if all are working but there should be 5 pictures: