Cleaned the polo

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
BIG RHYS
Gold Member

Cleaned the polo

Post by BIG RHYS »

Just showing some pics of polo to show wat it looks like before tim does his magic machine polishing on it tomorrow.. :D

all i have done is clay it ready for the machine polish..

o hope u like the new rims lol :P

o and here is the badge wont stick :?

might spray it agin..

should hopefully see a difference tomorrow
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Re: Cleaned the polo

Post by alexperkins »

Looking sweet man - cant wait to see it machined!

As for wont stick - what exactly do you mean?

And you so have to get a GTI splitter on that bumper!!
BIG RHYS
Gold Member

Post by BIG RHYS »

alexperkins

Looking sweet man - cant wait to see it machined! - me tim doing it now looks sweet :)

As for wont stick - what exactly do you mean?- The Sticky stuff on the back of the badge wont stick bak on :( got some double sided tape for now

And you so have to get a GTI splitter on that bumper!! -- o ye tried the other day 2 get the old one off but couldent goin to give another try soon :D
emma_88
Gold Member
Drives: 6N2 Polo GTi & 9N3 Polo GTi

Post by emma_88 »

How nice is that?! Awesome, I love it. That front badge is tip top, I've done the same with mine...

As for the back badge dude, I used some number plate sticky things, worked a treat. :D
Gary Gee
Bronze Member

Post by Gary Gee »

lookin great and i had the same problem with my badge after painting it cream.... looked the dogs danglys..... and then i finnaly stuck it on and it looked good then got wet nd it fell off at 70..... was i hell going back for that..... so this time mines stuck on with heavy duty velcro and never had any problems :D lol
adam_0612
Gold Member

Post by adam_0612 »

please explain how you did the front badge??
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

I'll bring round my foam tape when i get those pics off you mate, that'll make sure it stays on there.

Just dumping the pictures of the detail onto my pc now. Will put up a thread about it all in a day or two!
BIG RHYS
Gold Member

Post by BIG RHYS »

emma_88
How nice is that?! Awesome, I love it. That front badge is tip top, I've done the same with mine...

Thanks em :D just finished it of looks so much better now after the machine polish just hope the camera can show the colour properly..... tim had 2 dash off so try and get pics up soon as.. 8)

As for the back badge dude, I used some number plate sticky things, worked a treat. :D
oK cool will have 2 get some of that then got some double sided tape which aint bad stufff at mo :P

Gary Gee

lookin great and i had the same problem with my badge after painting it cream.... looked the dogs danglys..... and then i finnaly stuck it on and it looked good then got wet nd it fell off at 70..... was i hell going back for that..... so this time mines stuck on with heavy duty velcro and never had any problems :D lol

lol my mate got that stuff 2 stick his number plates on its cool stuff good for shows to change your plates to german ones :lol:

adam_061
please explain how you did the front badge??

ok the way i did it was to kinda almost break the clips on the back of the badge need a screw driver and a hammer lol try and be careful with the hammer lol

those little clips need 2 knock the the flat head between the clips and the plastic be careful not 2 break them tho if u do u will have 2 glue it bak together thats really it lol simple'sss

Tim_GTi

I'll bring round my foam tape when i get those pics off you mate, that'll make sure it stays on there.

aww sweet dude just uploading them 2 the ipod now 8)