WANTED White Polo gti 1.8T

Request Polo related stuff! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
cozboz1
New

WANTED White Polo gti 1.8T

Post by cozboz1 »

Hellooo,I have just found this forum s and this is my first post :).
Im looking for a new car and have been on the hunt for a white polo gti with around 25-35k on the clock. I'm guessing that that the polo gti is very rare in this colour as i have found a perfect spec in every colour except for in white. Anybody know of any that are for sale or possible for sale in the near future please get in touch.
Thanks!
vw55raz
Gold Member

Re: WANTED White Polo gti 1.8T

Post by vw55raz »

cozboz1 wrote:Hellooo,I have just found this forum s and this is my first post :).
Im looking for a new car and have been on the hunt for a white polo gti with around 25-35k on the clock. I'm guessing that that the polo gti is very rare in this colour as i have found a perfect spec in every colour except for in white. Anybody know of any that are for sale or possible for sale in the near future please get in touch.
Thanks!
i dont think the polo gti come in 1.8T. i know golf's do
cozboz1
New

Post by cozboz1 »

bump!!
Anybody ??
lol they do come in a 1.8t mate :)
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

There are 2 currently for sale on the VW Used car search.

Go to this site http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/used/search
:arrow: Select Polo from the list on the right
:arrow: Then click on 'Fine tune search' on the left
:arrow: Move the engine size scale right - up to 1.8
:arrow: Scroll down a bit in this section and choose 'white' from the colour chart
:arrow: Click 'search now'

Hey presto! :D
One in London, one in Devon. Your local dealer can usuallyget the car delivered closer though if you're nowhere near.
cozboz1
New

Post by cozboz1 »

Hey thanks for the help, but there just slightly out of my price range. am preferably looking for a private deal (9k ish) and wouldnt buy one so brand knew and for 14k at the dealer is far too much for what the car is. guess il just have to wait until somebody on here wants to sell up :cry: as i cant find any for private sale anywhere!!!!
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

No worries, happy hunting.

I've generally found white ones to be priced slightly higher than the other colour choices which is where the problem is.
The older 56/07 plates are still selling at £10500-£11500 a dealerships. A lot on ebay are still businesses :(

Keep an eye on Pistonheads for private sales. :D