mk4 6n exterior parts, styling, etc

Request Polo related stuff! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
ereeiz
Bronze Member

mk4 6n exterior parts, styling, etc

Post by ereeiz »

1999 6n Polo 16v AHF

I'm trying to tart my car up a bit, or personalise it/ make it look tidier so I'm after the following;

1. Plastic pop in tabs that hold the bulkhead plastic cover on (the bit between the bonnet and windscreen covering the interior air intake).

2. Plastic pop in tabs that hold the rad panel to the bumper panel at the base, I think there's 4?

3. 2x Door handles with no locks in them, so rear door handles basically (presumably they're the same as front ones minus the lock barrel?)

4. Black Stubby beesting aerial.

5. 16v wheel centre caps/ Good/mint condition 16v alloys to save me refurbing mine. I have no centre caps for mine and the wheels are kerbed lots.

6. Frosted/ white (sometimes called clear, but they're not, I don't mean transparent/crystal/clear I mean the usual ones that people have, you know!) front indicators. I would say smoked ones but I've never seen any for a 6n. I have orange ones atm.

7. black side repeaters. Maybe frosted/ white (or clear if you prefer). I have orange ones atm.

8. Red rear light clusters that I don't have to bodge, glue or generally f**k about with. Bodging = s**t IMO.

9. Black headlights, be they angel eyes or whatever, if they incorporate the indicators then even better. Show me a pic or link to a pic the same as yours. I broke one of my std lights.

10. Debadged grille. I have a std one.

11. Undamaged front panel/ slam panel, mine was cracked by the previous doughut, I mean owner, that towed the car home via the NSF engine mount, trailing the rope over the slam panel. It's the one that everything on the front end bolts to then fits on the car. The panel your bonnet rests on when shut.

12. Tow eye. The previous owner had no tow eye (the one you screw in!) hence the damage to the panel above ^ !

13. Bonnet prop rod OR bonnet lifters if they're cheap enough.

14. I'm also after interior bits, thread here; http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.p ... pic=169750

Please show pics or links to pics of what you have, don't just say "look on ebay" because chances are I won't and you'll be wasting your time and clogging up my thread.

Ta.
jas2009
Getting There!

Re: mk4 6n exterior parts, styling, etc

Post by jas2009 »

hi mate

i have a pair of estroil 1inch mirror finish alloys

a also have a pair of fk black angel lights - llok really nice

and i full sound setup inclduing jvc avx33 dvd players, speakers, wiring kit, subs etc

call me on 07966629612 and we can sort something out
bananaskin
Bronze Member

Post by bananaskin »

I have a pair of clean/crystal as you say side repeaters and a chrome de-badged grill (one clip broken doesnt affect it)

CraigT-x
New

Post by CraigT-x »

hey pal, i got a de-badged grill off e-bay for approx £10 inc p+p, if that is any good 2 you.....?
its not the best image of the grill, but you can see it well enough