body kits??

Chat about your MKI or MKII Polo (86 and 86F)
KEA
New

body kits??

Post by KEA »

safe im new to this place jus got a polo c E reg, 45000 m, good condition jus a bit of corrosion. first car so alls good. i was jus looking at the pics on here and wonderin where all the ppl r getting there body kits from. ive got a sqaure back style and cnt find anything for it anywhere. are most of them customs? would like to know how to get hold of something. possibly wide arch kit, front + rear bumper, skirts. i also like the mono brow (lol). so wheres it all coming froms the question??

cheers
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

not halfords!

(and thats all i know :D)
GroovyCarrot
Sponsor

Post by GroovyCarrot »

There aren't really many bodykits available for pre-mk4 polos, most of the modifications done tend to either be subtle things like clear indicators, items taken from sportier polos / golfs (twin spot grilles, big bumpers etc), or the odd custom made bodykit. Tends to be a bit more of a DIY job than most cars :)

I suggest you take a look at your local scrappy. If you want wide arches, you'll want to look for a mk3 GT/G40 really, big bumpers can generally be adapted from golfs..
madmatt

most parts are interchangeable

Post by madmatt »

r&a designs do a complete mk2 golf gti kit for the polo they do some rather sexy rs bumpers too venom motorsports do some kits too as well as fancy lexus lights all u need to do is look i find some addys for you
KEA
New

Post by KEA »

yes nice one. im liking that info. thnks very much
shame ive got no money now thi isnt it.lol. i'll sort somin out im sure
thnks again.
kessia
New

Post by kessia »

hiyer, how that info wasreally useful to me to, cheerz guys!