Polo 9n FOR SALE - SOLD

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Kuru14
Getting There!

Polo 9n FOR SALE - SOLD

Post by Kuru14 »

For sale here is my much loved polo. We bought it as a cat D in 2005 for my mum and then i took the car off her hands in 2007 and brought it to where it is now.

Its a 1.2s, insurance group 3 so very cheap to insure and very economical, can get 400 miles out of £50 with a bit of sensible driving.

The car has had a lot if time and money spent on it, i have a folder full of invoices. I like to do as much work on the car as i can and this is why i have no service history to go with the car. I service it every spring and did the last service early may. I have mots stretching back to 2005 that can verify the mileage.

As you can see there is a long list of tasteful mods, some not as obvious as others but the car will also come with the following which are not on the car;

original suspension
original drop links
shortened drop links
original steel wheels
rear wiper and motor
poly bushes
gloss black de badged grill
original ariel
Haynes Manual
original rear valance
Spare reverse switch
new spare front coilovers

It also has uprated door speakers which are all amped and a 10" JBL woofer mounted on a custom parcel shelf. The car will come with a sony headunit.

At on 76k the car has had it easy for the last few years as i commute to uni by train and so its hardly used during the week. However the car has got its fair share of scratches and i would say this is it biggest let down. In addition just last week a little boy rode his bike into the side of the car causing a scratch on the wing and a crack in the bumper where smoothed.

With all this in mind i have priced the car as i think accordingly. Im only selling due to turning 21 and am now looking for something with more power. This is an ideal car for someone who needs something cheap to insure, reliable and economical.

Car will come on original plates.

I can provide more photos if you pm me.

Pictures;

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... 2/82248180

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2930802.htm
Last edited by Kuru14 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuru14
Getting There!

Re: Polo 9n FOR SALE

Post by Kuru14 »

SOLD