millionaire dreams

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

millionaire dreams

Post by red6n2 »

right i need some back up here...

i love my car and dont really plan on getting rid of it even when the time comes to upgrade i hope i can keep it off road and still have it ( expensive lawn ornament maybe). so anyway the discussion came up at work that if i were to win the lottery would i get rid of it... and my anwser is simply no id keep it pay someone whatever it cost to twin 2 r32 engines in it (front and rear) air ride the car if its possible with the weight of 2 large engines, DSG gearbox, de cat, fully smooth deleting roofbar things, little lines by rear lights bumb strips on bumper and doors and resray it the audi Dakar beige metallic with custom hand stitched cream leather full interrior, have a mk5 golf rear boot handle and delete everything else, delete the fog grills just leaving the air flow vent, rs4 steering wheel recoved in the same material, s3 front and passenger seats recovered in the craam leather (obv rear would be deleted for twinned engine, sound deadening plexiglass between the front and rear of the car so im not having to drive with ear defenders, flare arches and have 17" BBS splits, upgrade the exaust but keep it hidden and see about what dashes could be put in instead of the original... maybe golf edi30 dash..

and it would soley become a show car...

my boss now thinks im insane...

so what would you do if money wasnt an option ? would you keep or get rid of ?,
blazeguarder
Gold Member

Re: millionaire dreams

Post by blazeguarder »

I'd keep mine as well. Can't imagine selling it to be honest.

Don't know about making it a show car, but I'd definitely get it a full respray and retrim, few other small touches that I can't justify doing at the moment but otherwise I think I'd keep it pretty similar to what it is now. Pretty unimaginative lol but I'm sure I'll think of a few other things if I win the lottery!

People think I'm insane as well. I reckon it's normal...