Navarre Alloys - Replica's?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
GR33NIE
Bronze Member

Navarre Alloys - Replica's?

Post by GR33NIE »

After picking up the now not so new Polo 1.4 DSG last year the only thing I would change is the alloys, at the time I was strapped for cash (wedding!) but quite fancy a change this year. I was wondering does anyone know if there are Navarre Replica alloys available? I've seen the odd set pop up on eBay too for good money so ill keep an eye out later this year

I don't want to go too big with the alloys, 16's are fine and cheaper tyre's! The car only come with the standard 15'' 'Castille' alloys so any upgrade would be decent. Also any recommendations on some other 16's? BBS? - Cheers! :)
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Re: Navarre Alloys - Replica's?

Post by JIC Cracked »

I think they have not made replica's for that wheel yet?
I may have Genuine set for sale, in a week or two? Do you need tyres also or just alloys only?
BlackSEL
Getting There!

Post by BlackSEL »

GR33NIE wrote:After picking up the now not so new Polo 1.4 DSG last year the only thing I would change is the alloys, at the time I was strapped for cash (wedding!) but quite fancy a change this year. I was wondering does anyone know if there are Navarre Replica alloys available? I've seen the odd set pop up on eBay too for good money so ill keep an eye out later this year

I don't want to go too big with the alloys, 16's are fine and cheaper tyre's! The car only come with the standard 15'' 'Castille' alloys so any upgrade would be decent. Also any recommendations on some other 16's? BBS? - Cheers! :)
I'd check up on tyre costs before you get a set, I've got the Navarre wheels and have looked at tyres, there aren't many less than £90 per corner. I haven't bought any yet but it's just something to be aware of.

Would love the boavistas.
GR33NIE
Bronze Member

Post by GR33NIE »

Cheers for the replies folks, expecting tyres to be a little pricy but no change from owning my old GT really so similar price wise :)

@JIC Cracked...Prob a little early in the year to be honest for me but will keep an eye on here anyway, will be wanting alloys & tyres ;)