Bronze Member

Re: Project Bumblebee!! :D **It comes to an end**

Post by M54 SINGH »

Pm'd back dude !
x.laura.x
Getting There!

Post by x.laura.x »

Hi, just read your thread start to finish!! i feel guttted for you :( Hope your well :) come and join the 6R side :)
Endi_GTI
Gold Member

Post by Endi_GTI »

Just read this man :( Hope your doing ok now and feel really gutted for you re the car. There are so many twats out there that should be put down.
M54 SINGH
Bronze Member

Post by M54 SINGH »

x.laura.x wrote:Hi, just read your thread start to finish!! i feel guttted for you :( Hope your well :) come and join the 6R side :)
Haha. Thanks for the kind words laura, i am better than before thanks. :) The 6r GTI looks really tasty, but just weighing up my options and £££ at the moment. If not the gti i like the SEL 1.6 diesel. FUEL OF SATAN :twisted: :evil: lol. You,ve got yourself a nice little 6r there, good thing your didnt go for white like everyone else.
Endi_GTI wrote:Just read this man :( Hope your doing ok now and feel really gutted for you re the car. There are so many twats out there that should be put down.
Cheers buddy, yehh was becomming show worthy. People who drive like that dont deserve to be on the road imo. but there you go - cant really do anything about it...

thanks for the kind words guys and girls lol