Black *Polo 6R Moda* Build Thread DAILY RIDE

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
George H
Bronze Member

Re: Black *Polo 6R Moda* Build Thread DAILY RIDE

Post by George H »

mashmarriner wrote: Mate f.u.c.k ride quality. It a lot more fun having it like a F1 car lol. Watch my lasses boobies bounce all day long :p
Doesn't it just make it handle badly though? Presumably you need some suspension/flex to absorb bumps when cornering?

Although boobs bouncing does sound like a good compramise :D
DubbisH
Getting There!

Post by DubbisH »

Thats better mate :wink:

Does look great and i love to see a slammed car as much as the next person. But, ive been through all that "lowering phase" and it is always rock hard and people who say it isnt are lieing, simple! My H&R springs on mine are enough on my aching 25 year old bones.......god i hate getting old......

But.... BOOBS.........enough said.......

*DubbisH*
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

jamesagordon wrote:haha definitely outweighs the negatives then! ;) - are you gonna take this to E38? Would be good to see this in the flesh. Hopefully I should have my smoothing and maybe interior done by then 8)
Defo does mate ;), am thinking about it now mate, just unsure about the 480mile round drive :cry:
WatchcamGTI wrote:
Pics/video??? :lol:
hahahahahahahah, if a could do it without getting my balls cut off i would
George H wrote:
Doesn't it just make it handle badly though? Presumably you need some suspension/flex to absorb bumps when cornering?

Although boobs bouncing does sound like a good compramise :D
handleing is f.u.c.k all on a 1.2 marra lol, the boobies are worth it, trust me :P
DubbisH wrote:Thats better mate :wink:

Does look great and i love to see a slammed car as much as the next person. But, ive been through all that "lowering phase" and it is always rock hard and people who say it isnt are lieing, simple! My H&R springs on mine are enough on my aching 25 year old bones.......god i hate getting old......

*DubbisH*
how far is yours down like mate, and am sure i will grow out of it too, but i wanna get it out my system while i get the chance, saves my mid life crisis
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

Quick news update while am sitting in the apple store waiting for my phone to get fixed.

My lass is buying a red 10plate 70bph 1.2 moda. She going to pick it up on Friday

So my little polo has a new buddy and a lot more pics too come :twisted:
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

Just thought id get some pics up of my few mm poke

DubbisH
Getting There!

Post by DubbisH »

DubbisH wrote:Thats better mate :wink:

*DubbisH*
how far is yours down like mate, and am sure i will grow out of it too, but i wanna get it out my system while i get the chance, saves my mid life crisis[/quote]

LOL!!! ill never grow out of it or grow up for that matter........ id still love some coilies though if im being honest....

35mm Front and 55mm Rear H&R Kit..... i think it should of sat like this from the factory.

*DubbisH*
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

yep defo mate, VW should of known ppl like us are gana buy it to mod it out
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

a naughty little ebay buy :P

plus a few more pics, am going to have a god picture session whe i get the chance as been without a camera on iphone for a while now

no happy with this one dont show the stance too good

jamesagordon
Bronze Member

Post by jamesagordon »

not had any issues with the dutch plates?
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

German plates mate

and nar not yet anyway been rocking them for a good 6 months

been pulled for LED rear plate lights being too bright but he said f**k all about the German plates, i was like WTF! :shock:
jamesagordon
Bronze Member

Post by jamesagordon »

well deutschland ;)

haha what the hell! You're a jammy bastard. I've not been pulled for my purple side lights yet surprisingly.. 8)
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

i used to have blue ones when i first got the car, then changed to green never once got pulled, but the side lights are out now, so when i turn them on nothing comes on then i turn my fogs on so look like my fogs are the DRLs like the bluemotion. and plus saves my HID life

and i dont think the busyz up in the north east are that bothered about car modding, they have other things like rapes and murders to keep them occupied
jamesagordon
Bronze Member

Post by jamesagordon »

haha lovely ;)
George H
Bronze Member

Post by George H »

mashmarriner wrote:i used to have blue ones when i first got the car, then changed to green never once got pulled, but the side lights are out now, so when i turn them on nothing comes on then i turn my fogs on so look like my fogs are the DRLs like the bluemotion. and plus saves my HID life

and i dont think the busyz up in the north east are that bothered about car modding, they have other things like rapes and murders to keep them occupied
No offence but I really hope you do get pulled for having fog lights on for no reason. Try driving a very low sports car and then you will realise how dazzling they are, my most hated thing is when people have fog lights on for no reason :evil:
jakovdub
Silver Member

Post by jakovdub »

mashmarriner - is your moda on finance? i have a 6r match 5 door in black and love your theme and want to try it, mines on finance though....