Uk polos meet

Organise Meetings and Events!
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Uk polos meet

Post by red6n2 »

Right following on from the thread we all hijacked it's established it would
Be a good idea and looks like we have enough interest to warrant doing it so now we just need to set up the location somewhere middle of the country preferably as this forum stretches far and wide across the country...

Northampton was suggested and I back this up, slightly biased as I live here but we also have a variety of places to meet there are industrial parks, like 4-5 main parks, fields, no speed cameras, lenient police, billing is where club polo have their meet and is the likely candidate, night life is ok, 24 hour supermarkets and people can come back to my gaff for showers etc if necessary :-).

If anyone wants to suggest anywhere else then please by all means do so but you can't get much more central than Northampton either...

Also dates need to be discussed maybe not to coincide with any main contenders like the Leeds one or edition38 or I it an idea if I ask Steve denton (he owns edition and is the guy doing my body work) when edition is and just arranging a meet there ?. All camp in with each other ?.

Ideas people....
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Uk polos meet

Post by red6n2 »

Nope... No one ?!?.
Ashcroft
Gold Member

Re: Uk polos meet

Post by Ashcroft »

I'm well up for a uk polo meet and will be fine with whatever's arranged :-) a weekend of a show would be good cos like you said were likely to be heading there anyways so could be worth doing it for edition and get a camping area for us all :-)

Whatever's sorted I'll be there cos it'll be nice to meet everyone :-)
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

Post by SA57.DUB »

I'm from Bicester, Oxfordshire and Northampton is ideal for me. I'm well up for a meet :)
quinnygti
Bronze Member

Post by quinnygti »

Yet I'm up for a meet, not many polos around my area so would be good to see other ones
SeanMcVW
New

Post by SeanMcVW »

I would be game. Driving down from West Coast of Scotland so something over a Show Weekend would be great. :D
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

me too
FranMcHugh91
New

Post by FranMcHugh91 »

im up for a uk polo meet will be starting a thread soon on my build as i started it this weekend.

but defo up for a meet
luk3matth3ws
Getting There!

Post by luk3matth3ws »

very interested!