JonnyBCK's GT

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
g__humm
Platinum Member

Re: JonnyBCK's GT

Post by g__humm »

Ah right. Shame that is really. Should still be nudging 200 on standard turbo really. I would have seen if nick would have it for a week or two to find out the problem. Never mind. (buy another one and sell this one as standard.)
JonnyBCK
Bronze Member

Post by JonnyBCK »

was tempted to buy another but na il keep this one until the end of the year. a mates already interested in buying it from me and then for me i think im going to get an audi s3
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

JonnyBCK wrote:was tempted to buy another but na il keep this one until the end of the year. a mates already interested in buying it from me and then for me i think im going to get an audi s3
Go s4. Lol 2.7 v6 twin turbo :) then I would see you on srs lol
JonnyBCK
Bronze Member

Post by JonnyBCK »

lol its not written in stone that it will be an s3 but im thinking 20K budget tops so even an 07 08 RS4 might be a possibility its just the fuel and insurance and tax costs that put me off especially coming from a 1.9 tdi :lol: i have looked at everything tho audis new golf R Evo X focus RS the list is never ending and i really cant decide, i always wanted an a3 s line tdi before the polo but i bought a house instead so thats why im considering an s3 now
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

I have a b5 rs4 now. Awesome car and insurance for 21 year old is £1k cheap compared to what it is