9N CCM coding help please.

Discuss In Car Electronics / Electrical Systems - use with caution!
ct.p
New

9N CCM coding help please.

Post by ct.p »

Evening all,

Just logged back in and noticed that I last visited in 2006 :cry: sorry about that. :roll:

I've had quite a few VAG cars and am quite adept at using VCDS / Vagcom.

The problem I'm trying to solve and or identify relates to my Mums 9n Polo 1.4 SE. Only recently purchased, it is a 2007 with only 15k on the clock!

Thought I'd do a few mods on the ccm module 46 (as you do) with VCDS. Wanted to de-activate the interior sensors as she has a dog, activate locking beep etc.

I've done this countless times on other vag cars with no issues, even on my difficult old Audi A6 via module 35.

Anyway, I did a few adaptions and suddenly lost comms with the ccm. I can resotre comms to it by puling the ccm fuse but only have one shot to re-code.

Questions I've got are;

1, Does the 9n CCM have quirks / traps I may have fallen into, such as the vcds label file being wrong?
2, Anyone had problems coding theirs ?
3, Can someone tell me what their soft coding is? Screenshot below for comparison. I may have inadvertently messed something up?

ct.p
New

Re: 9N CCM coding help please.

Post by ct.p »

Forgot to add.

I get two really loud beeps on unlock and I mean loud.

I've got the lock beep on my B5.5 Passat and have on my old MK4 Golf, other Passat etc and it is no way near as loud as this.
rover220
Gold Member

Re: 9N CCM coding help please.

Post by rover220 »

The loud beep is normal.

Mums passat is like a mouse but my 9n3 gti beep is real loud

Can't really help with the rest I'm afraid.