my new polo 1.4 match :D

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
vdubpeach
New

my new polo 1.4 match :D

Post by vdubpeach »

i got my new polo about 3 weeks ago ! although i was really sad to see my old 1999 1.4 tdi polo go as it was my first car, i'm coming round to my new wagon :D thought i would start a new thread as i'm planning on doing some mods over the next few months and would love to hear some ideas any one has :D here are some pictures of the car as it is atm :)

Last edited by vdubpeach on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ_7
Gold Member

Re: my new polo 1.4 match :D

Post by AJ_7 »

Welcome to the forums :lol:

Might be worth noting, the linkies to your pictures aren't working :lol: The easiest way to post pictures into the forums, is to upload the photos to Photobucket.com and then add an IMG tag and paste the URL from Photobucket in. The images are then displayed in the post itself :)

AJ
vdubpeach
New

Post by vdubpeach »

Yeah I did wonder if they were working or not il have a play around with photobucket and get them up soon as possible !! Cheers :)
AAddict
Getting There!

Post by AAddict »

vdubpeach
New

Post by vdubpeach »

Thank you !! I am useless ! Dw I will have worked it out by the next time I have photo's to post ! :)
AJ_7
Gold Member

Post by AJ_7 »

Looking good :) Have you got any planned modifications? To the Polo I mean, not the 'beemer' :wink: :lol:
vdubpeach
New

Post by vdubpeach »

atm just little mods as im saving up for some new alloys and hopefully lowering springs :D going to have a play around with some plastidip on the front and rear badge and see how that looks and putting some hid's in ! possibly getting the current alloys re sprayed a gun metal colour ! just having a bit of fun with it really :)
New

Post by AvatarX »

vdubpeach wrote:i got my new polo about 3 weeks ago ! although i was really sad to see my old 1999 1.4 tdi polo go as it was my first car, i'm coming round to my new wagon :D thought i would start a new thread as i'm planning on doing some mods over the next few months and would love to hear some ideas any one has :D here are some pictures of the car as it is atm :)

Fixed those links for you...
vdubpeach
New

Post by vdubpeach »

Thanks so much ! I was having a total mare about the photos ha just doing little mods for the time being as I'm saving up for some alloys and lowering springs ! Gunna have a bit of fun with this one I'm still a student so the funds aren't brilliant atm ! :)