Verity's Reflex Silver GTI - He's Gone!

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
Endi_GTI
Gold Member

Re: Verity's Reflex Silver GTI - He's Gone!

Post by Endi_GTI »

:cry: What a sad day Verity but yes hopefully you get another one soon and can continue on with you're plans. Keep us up to date with the swift as well as i'm sure we will all be interested to see what you do to it :D
6N2 GTI 00
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Sad Day Verity :( onwards and upwards though, least you have a new car to look forward to

Yeah I totally understand your reasons for trading it in, sometimes its just not worth the hassle for an extra £100-200
We all move on at some point but the Suzuki swift is a very decent car and will serve you well for years to come
6N2 GTI 00
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

If you plan on doing anything to the Suzuki then set yourself up a build thread in the "I used to own a Polo but now have a" section 8)
Lloydiexx
Bronze Member

Post by Lloydiexx »

Verity its been soo lovely following your thread about GerTI and what things you did to it, such lovely last photos, what a poser your neighbours cat is haha! hopefully one day you`ll own another GTI and you will have other to do lists for that one :D
Anyway will keep in contact through facebook and if you stay on here too :) Enjoy the Swift take care Michaela xXx :D