Picture request - FK Angel eyes + few light related Q's!

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
Ladiesman_317
Bronze Member

Re: Picture request - FK Angel eyes + few light related Q's!

Post by Ladiesman_317 »

g__humm wrote:had these on my polo (now my ladies) with hids and the light is much better than the image when i can next i could take a picture of the lights
what K hids is your missus running?
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

Have you adjust them all the way up? Then worked back down to the hieght when people stop flashing you lol
Jay1991
New

Post by Jay1991 »

Yupp got mine only for the projector bit. Anyone ever done anything about the terrible angel eye bit? Need ideas. Mine are all fitted now anywaskhht output is decent. Believe you need done hid's my friend!

Anyone had a problem with the left side being brighter than the right ? (Right hand drive) had it with two sets of his bulbs and I'm pretty sure it's on it's second set of ballasts and same problem occurs? Thinking to start a new thread in it as its really bugging me but I don't wana full the forum with my posts lol. The right bulb seems to flicker a notch from left to right aswell :S any ideas? Might have to post a vid
88rsr
Silver Member

Post by 88rsr »

The halos do look a bit poop. This is what Ive done...
joshht
New

Post by joshht »

I've got my black angels and 6K HID's ready to go on just waiting for a dry weekend , also I changed all the little yellow/crappy sidelights to white leds from crazyleds website ( so fiddley!!) Ill get some pics up when Im done :mrgreen: