Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
bennyboy
Bronze Member
Drives: old 6r GTI , now 6c GTI

Re: New Member

Post by bennyboy »

Edi30 wrote:Pleased the lights are sorted now. So has your dealer now finished the PDI? :D
:lol: Well i hope so as ive had the car 2 weeks now :lol:
bennyboy
Bronze Member

Post by bennyboy »

even if the foam bits were supposed to be there i wasnt gonna be keeping them as they both had water in them about a good half pint which over time will start to rust the wings up & start to smell in my opinion not good so out they came , this is my third vw and ive never seen them befor or even heard about them till now.
gavs
Silver Member

Post by gavs »

BennyBoy, that looks great! Hopefully mine will be almost identical (im getting the Xenons), I am tossing up what colour to make the wheels when I finally get the car and I think I have been convinced:)
bennyboy
Bronze Member

Post by bennyboy »

thanks and your gonna love your new car , i didnt want to go for the obvious black and i wanted something so when i do curb them which i know will happen i have a propper colour match and a clear coat to protect it also so that why i ended up choosing a vw car colour in the nimbus gray gloss finish.
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

Edi30 wrote:
whitegtipolo wrote:I have them foam bits in behind the lights thought was standard :|
No foam in mine might be worth asking the dealer if this should have been removed at the PDI, but it sounds odd to me. I have never had this in any of my VW's in the past.
They used to put the same kind of thing in the 3dr 6n2s in the rear panels for 'sound absorbing'
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

LOVE GTIs :D
bennyboy
Bronze Member

Post by bennyboy »

thalks for the nice coment :wink:

i forgot i had this post its been such i long time sine i updated it.

well after 8000 mile in and about 7 lts of oil in the engine it went back in january for its first service , oh and after i mentioned how much oil i had used 1 nice new fitted engine in all under warrenty. now todate im about 7000 miles into the new engine used about 2lts so loads better.
also i mate of mine modded the sound actuator so now i have a on/off switch in the glove box witch is perfect for me .
also with vag com got rid of the kph on the display & changed the wiper settings so i now have the tear drop option front and rear.
:D still lovin it :D
bennyboy
Bronze Member

Post by bennyboy »

Well just had my car remapped @ big fish tuning wow loads better. :D