PJ's Polo

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
Piers0930
Bronze Member

Re: PJ's Polo

Post by Piers0930 »

MJS_93 wrote:
Piers0930 wrote:Today she went for an MOT. and she only had a few hick ups, front pads, and a seal seals. (: not bad for a 13 year old car. seen worce - french..
Drove a lupo 1.4 16v couldnt tell you the bhp, but if it was 100bhp wow.. i cant wait for this 1.6 :P
Mine went for its MOT recently and passed with no advisories :) Even the mechanic who done the pre MOT checks said it's almost unheard of for a 13 year old car especially as it passed last years with no advisories as well so you can tell it's been looked after :)

My Polo is a 1.4 16v with 100bhp... there quick aren't they and you will have fun with the 1.6. I'm already saving for my next car; possibly a 2.0 Clio 182 :)

Fair enough dude, I can’t wait. Yeah my dad owns a garage, etc, and she said that he has seen a lot worse, for example today Vauxhall Astra, 04 plate with burst pipes, okay i don’t know the history, but my polo has done 120K and nothing like that yet. Great first car.

I wish the fan base was better, my mate is on 'cliosport.net' and after a year, they get s**t loads, and its nice little mods.:( COME ON UK - POLO! :D

I am willing to pay for fan base s**t: D

BBS RX2's on order!
Piers0930
Bronze Member

Re: PJ's Polo BBS RX2'S

Post by Piers0930 »

New Wheels

I know the color is wired but there was a bit of a mix up with the paint.. but i got a full refund so im happy!! new center cap on order