Schmidt modern lines

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Gtiandy
Getting There!

Schmidt modern lines

Post by Gtiandy »

I have for sale my Schmidt modern lines,

Specs are 5x100 16" 9J rear with 215/40/16 nankang tyres, 7J fronts with 195/45/16 nankang tyres.

They were bought brand new from rim style at the cost of £970 then sent off to be powder coated anthracite by spit and polish in tonbridge on the 07/03/13 at the cost of £285.60.

I then used them for the fast show and removed them as I only bought them for show use.

So they have covered less than 300miles.

Front:

Rear:

On my car:

And the receipts:

I have only taken a picture of one side of wheels because they really are spotless and no different to the above photos however I can supply pictures of the others if need be.

Wheels will also come with brand new bolts and a tub of near full poor boys wheel sealant.

I'm asking £900 for them and sorry no swaps as I'm returning the car to standard as I've put a deposit down on a new bmw.

Andy
Yads
New

Re: Schmidt modern lines

Post by Yads »

Hi, are these still for sale?
Gtiandy
Getting There!

Re: Schmidt modern lines

Post by Gtiandy »

Yer they are mate, as much as i love them i need something more suited to the power im running.

Except from they have now covered roughly 750miles and i'll move on price a little as there is a small mark around 1cm long on one of the rear lips, not curbing just a mark.

825ono now

Andy
Dav-vrs
New

Schmidt modern lines

Post by Dav-vrs »

These still for sale mate