- FOR SALE - Surf Blue Polo 6N2 1.0 E 3 Door

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Kish
Getting There!

- FOR SALE - Surf Blue Polo 6N2 1.0 E 3 Door

Post by Kish »

I was just wondering if anybody was interested in my Surf Blue Polo 6N2 1.0 E 3 Door.

It currently has 88,000 miles.

Part Service History, regularly maintained.

It has new indicators, new headlights, new electric mirror switch, new egr valve, new middle exhaust, new back exhaust, rebolted and readjusted handbrake (now only does 1 click, yay! :)), upgraded rear lexus lights,
matching rear and front mats with blue piping, alpine door speakers, original tweeters, 10" fli by vibe subwoofer, kenwood face off stereo with usb, cd, radio and aux input.

Tax until Feb 2014 and MOT until August 2014

only advisory i get is that number plates are poor. Because they are cracking. but they are legal.

I can provide pictures, its pretty mint except for a few things.

1. The starter motor makes a fart / grind sound, but it works, its never bothered me. only costs £35 for a refurbished starter motor so i may get one.
2. A wall scratch from my 1st week of driving last year, but seriously its not that bad. i can live with it. i was quoted £20 to fill it in. its just above the wheel arch. nothing major.
3.one of the bum strips has white marks on it.
4.glove compartments has scratches on the bottom of it.
5. the alpine door speakers were to big to fit so i had to cut bigger circles to fit them in.

Thats all, nothing too major :)

I need a 5 door car now and possibly a 1.4 or a 1.6, a 1.4tdi, 1.4 16v or a 1.6gti, 1.4 colour concept and so on.

I may swap.

If I had to value my car I would value it at £1200. I would personally pay that for it without the stereo and sub.

With the stereo and sub I'd probably pay £1350.

So any reasonable offers i'd be happy to respond to u and hear you out.

I can provide pictures if needed. and write up the history in a post.

let me know guys.

oh yeah i early forgot to say you are welcome to put this car on a ramp. There is no rust under the car or around the car. even the screws that the bumper connect to the floor are still clipped in.

its a totally original example except for rear lights, audio and wheel trims.
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Re: - FOR SALE - Surf Blue Polo 6N2 1.0 E 3 Door

Post by alexperkins »

I should say, 1 click isnt enough on the handbrake - should be between 3 and 5.