People Around

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
Rui_Gti
New

People Around

Post by Rui_Gti »

Hi there! :)

Sorry if here is not the right place to post that but i'm new in this Forum.
I'm also new in England and i live in Salisbury, Wiltshire. My name is Rui and I've been wondering if there's some Polo's owners close to me for we can meet together see the cars help each other also we can share experiences with our machines. I own a 6n2 Gti and I have a lot of work to do so it will be amazing if i can know someone to help me with knowledge about the car and garages over here! Cheers
shantybeater
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Re: People Around

Post by shantybeater »

Hi Rui,

Welcome, i'm down in Bournemouth so a little trek from you, have you tried clubpolo.co.uk as well? there tends to be more active meets on that forum (but this one is better! ;))
Rui_Gti
New

Post by Rui_Gti »

shantybeater wrote:Hi Rui,

Welcome, i'm down in Bournemouth so a little trek from you, have you tried clubpolo.co.uk as well? there tends to be more active meets on that forum (but this one is better! ;))
I Shantybeater,

Thanks for the post. I will try that forum that i don't really know until now. Yeah Bournemouth is probably the most close place from where i meet someone about polo's ahaha. I will keep in touch. Cheers
Bradley
Gold Member

Post by Bradley »

Sorry Rui,I'm abit too far away to be honest over in Kent.

As shanty mentioned you could try ClubPolo,again as Shanty said it's not as good as this site.Seems to be full of fools.