found another NZ !

Chat about your MKIII (86C) inc GT/G40 Polo
Karl_CLCoupe
Platinum Member

Post by Karl_CLCoupe »

Tahrey1043 wrote:i didn't know all the polo modders were norvun taipes, i thought it was all saafen :)
They may be northern, but I'm on my todd up here in Southport. Theres no one closer than Manchester, and I'm one of 2 modified Mark3s in the area. The other one is another white 1.3 CL, but hes gone down the meshed grille, big exhaust route. Anyone fancy moving to Southport? House prices are reasonable, many seaside ammenities... No? didn't think so :D

Karl.
DanW
Gold Member

Post by DanW »

Karl_CLCoupe wrote:
Tahrey1043 wrote:i didn't know all the polo modders were norvun taipes, i thought it was all saafen :)
They may be northern, but I'm on my todd up here in Southport. Theres no one closer than Manchester, and I'm one of 2 modified Mark3s in the area. The other one is another white 1.3 CL, but hes gone down the meshed grille, big exhaust route. Anyone fancy moving to Southport? House prices are reasonable, many seaside ammenities... No? didn't think so :D

Karl.
move down south ya skallie! and then u can come to bvf and play around with the wicked country roads :wink: :lol:
hardhitter

Post by hardhitter »

How about a rolling road day in the midlands ? That means nobody has an excuse not to go ? If there is enough people interested i could enquire to a few places.
DanW
Gold Member

Post by DanW »

and prices, lol I'm skint at the mo, how much do u reckon it would cost? Plus I need to get the motors internals testedt out and cleaned out, need to go find some carb cleaner.
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

I'd have to get me hands on an induction kit and de-cat pipe first..... then have two goes, one without mods (be first on :D), spend a while fitting that stuff, and go again at end of day to see how many mousepower it adds!

((i'd hog it all day pissing about with different bits and throttle settings etc if i could get away with it... how much does a dynamometer cost to buy? :)))
concept-e
Bronze Member

Post by concept-e »

because then it would just get more confusing!

PAUL/Steve

or is it....

STEVE/Paul

we will never know!

PS found in one of my old PVW magazines a polo shoot out rolling road day!
with GT's and G40s!
concept-e
Bronze Member

Post by concept-e »

hardhitter...

get the rolling road day sorted mate! id drive to the midlands to put mine on the rollers and to meet some of you lot!

just not too far tup north!

PAUL
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

right o i want to ask this as i seriously havent a clue but yams interested loik

whats the outlay for a spin on the rollies? i assume it doesnt come for free after all!