Steering wheel controls

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
pie1910
New
Drives: Match

Steering wheel controls

Post by pie1910 »

I picked up my Match on 01/09 and I’m absolutely in love with it. I’ve spent the last couple of days getting used to everything however one thing I have found that I’m not able to do (or not doing correctly) is being able to select a preset radio station from my steering wheel. I’m able to scroll through all of the stations and select from the large list, but I’m not able to specifically select from the presets I have put in place.

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if it is a feature I don’t have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PO10ASH
Getting There!
Drives: POLO GTI+

Re: Steering wheel controls

Post by PO10ASH »

pie1910 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:49 pm I picked up my Match on 01/09 and I’m absolutely in love with it. I’ve spent the last couple of days getting used to everything however one thing I have found that I’m not able to do (or not doing correctly) is being able to select a preset radio station from my steering wheel. I’m able to scroll through all of the stations and select from the large list, but I’m not able to specifically select from the presets I have put in place.

Hi!

In the settings menu on the Radio screen there is an option for Preset Selection rather than the weird selection it chooses from the steering wheel, can't remember exactly what it is, but if no one answers the Q, I'll take some pictures/write a step by step the next time I'm in the car.
pie1910
New
Drives: Match

Re: Steering wheel controls

Post by pie1910 »

PO10ASH wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:40 pm
pie1910 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:49 pm I picked up my Match on 01/09 and I’m absolutely in love with it. I’ve spent the last couple of days getting used to everything however one thing I have found that I’m not able to do (or not doing correctly) is being able to select a preset radio station from my steering wheel. I’m able to scroll through all of the stations and select from the large list, but I’m not able to specifically select from the presets I have put in place.

Hi!

In the settings menu on the Radio screen there is an option for Preset Selection rather than the weird selection it chooses from the steering wheel, can't remember exactly what it is, but if no one answers the Q, I'll take some pictures/write a step by step the next time I'm in the car.
Hello! Thank you so much this was the answer :D