2003 New Polo Brochures / Dealer Sales Literature

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
GtiGuy78
New

2003 New Polo Brochures / Dealer Sales Literature

Post by GtiGuy78 »

I posted this in the Wanted section of the forum as well, but thought I'd post it here as well:

I'm a current MK3 Golf GTI owner in the USA and am very interested in the newest Polo (with round headlamps...I believe it is the MKVI). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that VWoA will decide to bring this wonderful car to the States!

I would LOVE to get my hands on a new Polo brochure/sales literature from a VW dealer in the UK. Would anyone be willing to pick up a brochure and mail it to me? I would be willing to pay for the postage as well as a small fee for your time. Or perhaps the brochure could be scanned in and posted on the web?

I'm hoping within a year or so I can go to my local VW dealer and not only pick up a Polo brochure, but drive one off the lot too!

Thanks,

Matt
1998 Golf GTI VR6
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

Hello Matt,

Im not planning on going anywhere near my local dealer for a while (it's a fair distance away!) but if nobody else get's you one, I'll make an effort to go there and get one in the post for you.

Let's just wait for anybody eles replies...

Mole
Speedlaw

Post by Speedlaw »

I can't really help you with the printed version (it would be in Dutch!) but here's something to ease the wait; it's VW's option brochure in PDF format. Has some nice interior and exterior pics. It's in German, but you'll get the point.

http://www.volkswagen-zubehoer.de/prospekte/polo.htm
GtiGuy78
New

Post by GtiGuy78 »

Thank you very much, Speedlaw! I enjoyed looking at that brochure very much and saved a copy to my computer.

Mole, I also appreciate your offer...we'll have to see if there are any other posts.
Speedlaw

Post by Speedlaw »

You're very welcome. Hope someone sends you the paper version too!

8)
Emann
New

nice

Post by Emann »

Heh heh....

Nice to hear that we have cars in europe, that you cant get in the states :-)

/Emann

Denmark
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by KarlM »

Yep, but they get things like the Dodge Viper and the Mustang SVT *drool*